Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Chad Ford on McGary for the 2012 NBA draft:

 

McGary decided to opt against going to college and instead will be playing at the Brewster Academy Prep School this year. Given his age and the fact that he'll be a year removed from his high school class, he should be eligible for the 2012 NBA Draft if he chooses to declare.

 

This is the first I've heard that he'd be able to do this.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Ford on McGary for the 2012 NBA draft:

 

 

 

This is the first I've heard that he'd be able to do this.

 

He is originally a 2011 kid, so that has been known all along. As much as I love his game, he is nowhere near NBA ready without some time in college...

He is originally a 2011 kid, so that has been known all along. As much as I love his game, he is nowhere near NBA ready without some time in college...

 

Gotcha. Ford's draft column was at least a few months old, I just didn't know that was a possibility.

Scout apparently had an article today saying UK was the clear leader for the Harrison twins.

Troy Williams has supposedly cut his list to UK, UNC, Georgetown, and Nova.

Scout apparently had an article today saying UK was the clear leader for the Harrison twins.

 

I'd be surprised if UK didn't get them.

Kasey Hill picked Gators after having UK and UL in his top 3.

Kasey Hill picked Gators after having UK and UL in his top 3.

 

Probably wasn't good enough for UK anyway...:D

Should get to see the Harrison twins at some point this weekend. If I have time I will try to get you guys an update...

Should get to see the Harrison twins at some point this weekend. If I have time I will try to get you guys an update...

 

Thanks!

 

Cal's going to see them too, I believe.

Thanks!

 

Cal's going to see them too, I believe.

I'm sure he is. This weekend and next are open for coaches to attend events...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.