Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Now that the ball is rolling in the 2012 class with the commitment of Archie Goodwin, I guess its acceptable to start talking about the 2013 guys.

 

 

 

Calipari is in on all the major players in 2013, has the potential to be a monster class, a class on par with the 2011 class and perhaps even better when its all said and done.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Chris Walker says he is going to be making a decision on November 15th. Has been pretty high on Calipari and Kentucky for a while, and at times seems bothered that he doesn't get enough love in return, was questioning why he hadn't gotten an offer yet a couple of weeks ago. IMO he is Calipari's first 2013 commitment if he wants him so if the feelings mutual I could see him being a Cat. Will be in town for Big Blue Madness.

  • Author

Kentucky is in good shape with the majority of the top 25 in this class. It is not out of the realm of possibility to maybe pull in a class that has the Harrison's (Aaron (SG) and Andrew (PG)), Chris Walker, and quite possibly one of Jabari Parker (scout #1 overall), Julius Randle (scout #2 overall), and Nerlens Noel (scout #3 overall). Walker is the 6th ranked player nationally according to Scout and the 3rd rated PF behind Randle and Aaron Gordon. Andrew Harrison is the top rated point guard and number 4 ranked player according to scout, Aaron is ranked 7th nationally and the number one ranked shooting guard. So basically the Harrison's are both ranked the best at the guard positions, both are different players and both play their positions well. Chris Walker is an athletic beast and is always looking to throw it down. The top three of Parker, Randle, and Noel are all uber elite talents who are all going to have long promising pro careers.

 

 

 

Very promising to say the least, early on anyway.

I'd look for Walker to commit to UK just based on his tweets. Go look at one he retweeted today if you're following him. It'll be obvious which one I'm talking about.

 

However, he's being SO obvious he's leaning UK it's possible he might just be playing with BBN. Who knows?

  • Author
I'd look for Walker to commit to UK just based on his tweets. Go look at one he retweeted today if you're following him. It'll be obvious which one I'm talking about.

 

However, he's being SO obvious he's leaning UK it's possible he might just be playing with BBN. Who knows?

 

I have a twitter but couldn't tell you last time I was on it. From what I hear and read though he burns it up and often is using it to shout out Kentucky.

I have a twitter but couldn't tell you last time I was on it. From what I hear and read though he burns it up and often is using it to shout out Kentucky.

 

I do have "a Twitter" but zero chance in heck I'll ever use it to follow a high school kid.

  • Author
I do have "a Twitter" but zero chance in heck I'll ever use it to follow a high school kid.

 

If I am following more than 20 people total I will be lucky. Seems like Twitter just keeps growing and growing though so I may have to start getting into it.

If I am following more than 20 people total I will be lucky. Seems like Twitter just keeps growing and growing though so I may have to start getting into it.

 

As I've told many people it's like a customized internet news service. You get to have the news you want from writers/networks/magazines/blogs show up in your feed. I often find out what's going on via Twitter vs any other source.

 

Then you can also follow something like ESPN Films to find out when a new show is out. NFL Network: That's how I knew about "A Football Life" with Belichick. Follow singers/groups you like.

 

I get a lot more out of that than I do FB. I use FB to keep up with friends. I use Twitter to keep up with good info.

  • Author
As I've told many people it's like a customized internet news service. You get to have the news you want from writers/networks/magazines/blogs show up in your feed. I often find out what's going on via Twitter vs any other source.

 

Then you can also follow something like ESPN Films to find out when a new show is out. NFL Network: That's how I knew about "A Football Life" with Belichick. Follow singers/groups you like.

 

I get a lot more out of that than I do FB. I use FB to keep up with friends. I use Twitter to keep up with good info.

 

 

 

 

The way news and info is trending to social media like Twitter it looks like I'll be trying to get a little more dust off of my account. I am just a novice twitterer thats the main reason I don't use it. I don't understand the re tweets and all of the other stuff, I mean I know what it is but do not understand how to do all of that kind of stuff.

The way news and info is trending to social media like Twitter it looks like I'll be trying to get a little more dust off of my account. I am just a novice twitterer thats the main reason I don't use it. I don't understand the re tweets and all of the other stuff, I mean I know what it is but do not understand how to do all of that kind of stuff.

 

First, RT is just telling anyone that follows you to "check this out."

 

Many people use it just to read and not tweet.

 

I have full confidence you will figure it out quickly.

I get a lot more out of that than I do FB. I use FB to keep up with friends. I use Twitter to keep up with good info.

 

I use it more and more now for this purpose. I know about any NFL trade, injuries, contracts etc. I know about big news going on in the world. I learned about Bin Laden's death through Twitter. I'm like you Clyde in how I use the two networks.

 

I really enjoy it for UK basketball purposes.

I do have "a Twitter" but zero chance in heck I'll ever use it to follow a high school kid.

 

Ditto

If I am following more than 20 people total I will be lucky. Seems like Twitter just keeps growing and growing though so I may have to start getting into it.

 

I have like 7, one of which is Coach Cal of course.

I'd suggest following @awireman...He has a lot of good stuff on there, especially regarding KY Bball. So does @KYSportsRadio.

As I've told many people it's like a customized internet news service. You get to have the news you want from writers/networks/magazines/blogs show up in your feed. I often find out what's going on via Twitter vs any other source.Then you can also follow something like ESPN Films to find out when a new show is out. NFL Network: That's how I knew about "A Football Life" with Belichick. Follow singers/groups you like.

 

I get a lot more out of that than I do FB. I use FB to keep up with friends. I use Twitter to keep up with good info.

:thumb: :thumb:

 

I always tell people that Twitter is the best way to get the news you want. Easily the #1 reason to use Twitter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.