Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Here is what I could find on the recuits for 2013. Article also lists 2014 targets and still ones for 2012.

 

Kentucky basketball recruiting board | Jody Demling – Recruiting

 

 

[h=4]Class of 2013[/h][h=5]Committed

[/h]Derek Willis, Bullitt East, 6-9, 210, F

[h=5]Top targets[/h]Keith Frazier, Dallas Kimball, 6-4, 180, G

Aaron Gordon, San Jose, Calif., Archbishop Mitty, 6-7, 205, F

Aaron Harrison, Richmond, Tx., Travis, 6-5, 205, SG

Andrew Harrison, Richmond, Tx., Travis, 6-5, 205, PG

Kuran Iverson, West Hartford, Conn., NW Catholic, 6-8, 190, F

JaJuan Johnson, Memphis Southwind, 6-4, 185, G

Nick King, Memphis East, 6-6, 210, F

Jordan Mickey, Arlington, Tx., Grace Prep, 6-7, 210, F

Austin Nichols, Eads, Tenn., Briarcrest Christian, 6-8, 200, F

Jabari Parker, Chicago Simeon,6-7, 215, F

Malik Price-Martin, Miami Pace, 6-8, 190, F

Julius Randle, Plano, Tx., Prestonwood Christian, 6-8, 215, F

Xavier Rathan-Mayes, Huntington Prep, 6-2, 185, SG

Jimmie Taylor, Greensboro, Ala., 6-10, 210, C

Tony Trocha, Houston St. Thomas, 6-10, 210, C

Chris Walker, Bonifay, Fla., Holmes County, 6-10, 205, F

Jonathan Williams, Memphis Southwind, 6-8, 190, F

Troy Williams, Hampton, Va., Phoebus, 6-6, 180, F

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troy Williams is expected to announce his choice between UK and UNC in the next week.

Troy Williams is expected to announce his choice between UK and UNC in the next week.

 

Based off proximity alone, I unfortunately feel as though this kid will end up at UNC. I know that sounds silly but too many kids listen to too many out side influences. If it works out the other way I will love it.

Based off proximity alone, I unfortunately feel as though this kid will end up at UNC. I know that sounds silly but too many kids listen to too many out side influences. If it works out the other way I will love it.

 

My aging memory tells me a)he's related to Boo Williams who runs a big tourney/league and b)Boo likes Cal a lot.

Is he the one who posted a text from his mom on Twitter right after UK won the title (never gets old typing those last 4 words :D)?

 

If so, I'd say he's going to Kentucky.

My aging memory tells me a)he's related to Boo Williams who runs a big tourney/league and b)Boo likes Cal a lot.
Nice connection!:thumb:
My aging memory tells me a)he's related to Boo Williams who runs a big tourney/league and b)Boo likes Cal a lot.

 

He is Boo's nephew...

My aging memory tells me a)he's related to Boo Williams who runs a big tourney/league and b)Boo likes Cal a lot.

 

Boo runs the aptly named Boo Williams AAU program Recent stars are Kendall Marshall and James Michael-McAdoo. He likes Roy a lot as well obviously...

Boo runs the aptly named Boo Williams AAU program Recent stars are Kendall Marshall and James Michael-McAdoo. He likes Roy a lot as well obviously...

 

I read there was speculation this his and his family's relationship with Georgetown would help them. I'd say the style JT3 plays didn't fit his goals.

 

Seems like a kid UK would like to land.

Boo runs the aptly named Boo Williams AAU program Recent stars are Kendall Marshall and James Michael-McAdoo. He likes Roy a lot as well obviously...

 

You have any inkling on where Williams lands? I've assumed he was UNC's to lose.

You have any inkling on where Williams lands? I've assumed he was UNC's to lose.

 

Based on?

Based on?

 

Just reading various articles, interviews, information about or on him.

Just reading various articles, interviews, information about or on him.

 

Gotcha.

 

I'd say UK's recent success + Cal puts UK in the slight lead. The mojo factor.

Gotcha.

 

I'd say UK's recent success + Cal puts UK in the slight lead. The mojo factor.

 

I would be inclined to think the same, except Williams plays the same position as Jabari Parker. Throw into that the uncertainty of how long Poythress stays in school & that's partially why I came to that assumption. Also, Williams is from ACC country (I think), so I felt that worked in UNC's favor.

 

Hard to tell, I suppose. It just seems to me that Cal is poised to land perhaps his most monstrous class in 2013. I've been hearing & reading that for a while, but a lot of these guys Cal is pursuing play similar positions. The 2013 group doesn't seem to have a lot of depth at the 4 & 5 spots.

I'd say UK's recent success + Cal puts UK in the slight lead. The mojo factor.

 

I hope you're right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.