Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

I wouldn't want anything to do with Chris Walker. Every time I saw him over the spring and summer he was lazy, played with zero passion or aggression and had a big hand in dragging down a very talented team to at best average status. Talented? Sure. Not worth the headache from what I saw of him...

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The way news and info is trending to social media like Twitter it looks like I'll be trying to get a little more dust off of my account. I am just a novice twitterer thats the main reason I don't use it. I don't understand the re tweets and all of the other stuff, I mean I know what it is but do not understand how to do all of that kind of stuff.

 

Come on Grandpa it's not that hard. :lol:

  • Author
Come on Grandpa it's not that hard. :lol:

 

:lol:

 

 

Can't help it. :D

  • Author
I wouldn't want anything to do with Chris Walker. Every time I saw him over the spring and summer he was lazy, played with zero passion or aggression and had a big hand in dragging down a very talented team to at best average status. Talented? Sure. Not worth the headache from what I saw of him...

 

That's troubling to hear, if he ends up at Kentucky that is.

I wouldn't want anything to do with Chris Walker. Every time I saw him over the spring and summer he was lazy, played with zero passion or aggression and had a big hand in dragging down a very talented team to at best average status. Talented? Sure. Not worth the headache from what I saw of him...

 

Kentucky still hasn't offered yet, correct? Might be why... I didn't know that about him GT. Thanks for the info.

Kentucky still hasn't offered yet, correct? Might be why... I didn't know that about him GT. Thanks for the info.

 

Last I heard UK had yet to offer Walker.

Last I heard UK had yet to offer Walker.

 

So we should assume he will not say "UK" on 11.15?

I wouldn't want anything to do with Chris Walker. Every time I saw him over the spring and summer he was lazy, played with zero passion or aggression and had a big hand in dragging down a very talented team to at best average status. Talented? Sure. Not worth the headache from what I saw of him...

Thanks GT for the info. Same way with Q. Miller glad he went to Baylor. Randle is the one I want. After watching him play in the Beachball Classic I was really impressed. Teammate Zack Peters has already committed to Kansas. Not sure if that will have any bearing on Randel's decision.

So we should assume he will not say "UK" on 11.15?

 

A lot can happen between now and then, so it would be a somewhat guarded assumption. I think UK has shown interest, but I believe they desire some others ahead of him. Of course, I usually don't know what I'm talking about...

A lot can happen between now and then, so it would be a somewhat guarded assumption. I think UK has shown interest, but I believe they desire some others ahead of him. Of course, I usually don't know what I'm talking about...

 

Welcome to the club.

 

I get the impression that UK is "in" with a lot of the top players in this class so why would they take a flier on someone they're not thrilled about? My guess is they will not.

I think you're right. I think Walker wants Kentucky, but the feeling isn't necessarily all that mutual.

  • Author
I think you're right. I think Walker wants Kentucky, but the feeling isn't necessarily all that mutual.

 

That's the thing, but if Calipari decides he wants the guy its a wrap.

Scout is saying that barring a surprise Nerlens will move up to the 2012 class.

  • Author
Scout is saying that barring a surprise Nerlens will move up to the 2012 class.

 

Wow, big news.

 

 

In other news Chris Walker has backed off his statement that he will announce on November 15th. Many speculate he was trying to force Kentucky's hand and was doing it more less for attention. Kentucky still hasn't offered but many feel an offer will eventually be sent Walker's way once the staff (Antigua mostly) does a full evaluation.

Scout is saying that barring a surprise Nerlens will move up to the 2012 class.

 

If McGary and Coleman go elsewhere, I think Nerlens has to go to the top of Kentucky's list for 2012. Shabazz is a longshot, otherwise I'd say he'd be at the top.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.