Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Author
Any word if UK has offered Chris Walker--6'9'' 205 athletic forward. Seems to love UK, just from reading some of his tweets.

 

Nope. He has been campaigning for an offer for over a year now and I think his antics have almost grew old on Kentucky's staff. Heck of a talent, just doesn't look like he has shown the staff what they have wanted out of him in order to secure that offer.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any word if UK has offered Chris Walker--6'9'' 205 athletic forward. Seems to love UK, just from reading some of his tweets.

 

He comes across like he's begging for UK to offer. UK has yet to oblige.

Any word if UK has offered Chris Walker--6'9'' 205 athletic forward. Seems to love UK, just from reading some of his tweets.

Kid is beyond lazy...

Kid is beyond lazy...

 

Is he the head case I perceive him to be?

Is he the head case I perceive him to be?

Yup. Once saw him quit on his team early in a July open period game because he was hungry. No thanks...

Yup. Once saw him quit on his team early in a July open period game because he was hungry. No thanks...

Classic. :lol:

Yup. Once saw him quit on his team early in a July open period game because he was hungry. No thanks...

 

Big Boys have to eat.

 

LOL

Yup. Once saw him quit on his team early in a July open period game because he was hungry. No thanks...

 

:lol:

Scout recruiting report says that Kentucky is the "big leader" for Harrison twins. Also says that Michigan State & Duke are the two schools most likely to land Jabari Parker.

Yup. Once saw him quit on his team early in a July open period game because he was hungry. No thanks...
When the urge hits you sometimes you just can't pass it up.
When the urge hits you sometimes you just can't pass it up.

 

He sat at the end of the bench the rest of the game and talked to reporters after...

He sat at the end of the bench the rest of the game and talked to reporters after...

 

It reminds me of the driver that Ricky Bobby stole the job from. "We're in last place. Get off my back, I have to go."

He sat at the end of the bench the rest of the game and talked to reporters after...

 

GT, that whole scenario is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.:lol:

He sat at the end of the bench the rest of the game and talked to reporters after...

 

It reminds me of the driver that Ricky Bobby stole the job from. "We're in last place. Get off my back, I have to go."

 

GT, that whole scenario is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.:lol:

 

 

I'm assuming he has supporters but I would have hated to have been one of them on that day. What the hell do you say to that?..... "Ummm he was hungry".....

I feel this kid's pain. My sophomore year when I played 3/4 the JV game and would turn around and play 3/4 a Varsity game, I would get a little hungry. I started eating a package of peanut butter crackers between games. That was great until I found out one of our guards was allergic to peanuts haha!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.