June 15, 201214 yr How much difference in quality is there between the twins and which one is considered to be better? Andrew is a little better mainly because he is an elite passer. Both are really freaking good...
June 15, 201214 yr Author Andrew is a little better mainly because he is an elite passer. Both are really freaking good... If and when they get to UK, the best part about it is these guys are going to be used to playing with each other. Talking about having some chemistry in the backcourt, you got two guys who have been together from the jump.
June 15, 201214 yr Matt Jones @KySportsRadio 2013 recruit Wayne Selden tells Jerry Tipton that if the Harrison Twins go to UK, then he can't see himself joining them
June 15, 201214 yr Matt Jones @KySportsRadio 2013 recruit Wayne Selden tells Jerry Tipton that if the Harrison Twins go to UK, then he can't see himself joining them He's about the same size as both of them, right?
June 15, 201214 yr Matt Jones @KySportsRadio 2013 recruit Wayne Selden tells Jerry Tipton that if the Harrison Twins go to UK, then he can't see himself joining them He's about the same size as both of them, right? He's a shooting guard and they're both guards. They're both also better from what I've seen/read, so I am not the slightest surprised that he would say somethign like that. Just makes sense.
June 15, 201214 yr Aaron Harrison just went down with a knee injury. Hope it isn't serious... Any update?
June 15, 201214 yr Any update? Didn't go back in the game but looked to be fine for the most part. Looked pretty bad initially. This says a lot about Andrew. He leads the camp with 6.3 assists and the next closest guy has 3.3...
June 15, 201214 yr Didn't go back in the game but looked to be fine for the most part. Looked pretty bad initially. This says a lot about Andrew. He leads the camp with 6.3 assists and the next closest guy has 3.3... Just hope he wants to be at UK half as much as fans want him there, excited about having a guy like him at point with the other talent Cal will bring in.
June 27, 201214 yr RT @diamond83 (New Spartans commit) Drake Harris' father telling supporters Michigan State is on track to land Jabari Parker.
June 28, 201214 yr RT @diamond83 (New Spartans commit) Drake Harris' father telling supporters Michigan State is on track to land Jabari Parker. What I have been hearing too.
June 28, 201214 yr What I have been hearing too. Tom Izzo is cool and all, but I think he should take his talents to UK..... I'm partially biased. Almost wonder if he wants to go his own way rather than what the past 3-4 #1 recruits have done.
June 30, 201214 yr Unlikely UK gets Parker or Julius Randle... Not how I like to start my Saturday morning GT, but UK will survive.
June 30, 201214 yr Not how I like to start my Saturday morning GT, but UK will survive. They will be more than fine...
June 30, 201214 yr Unlikely UK gets Parker or Julius Randle... That's the sense I have gotten too. Is Randle headed to Duke? I'm thinking Harrisons & Young for sure. Unsure on who else will round out the class.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.