July 15, 201214 yr Walker is playing right now for the Adidas Invitational title on CBSSports... Thanks just turned it on.
July 15, 201214 yr Thanks just turned it on. No problem. Guess I didn't get enough sitting in that gym all week because I am here watching from home as well...
July 15, 201214 yr Thanks GT. Let us know what you see from him today if you can. He's got a ton of talent which has never been in question. I just don't care for his body language and how he carries himself. He had a strong week with Billy D sitting front row for every game...
July 15, 201214 yr No problem. Guess I didn't get enough sitting in that gym all week because I am here watching from home as well... I am the same way. Either in the gym or watching It on TV.
July 15, 201214 yr Hearing that James Young (5* 8th Ranked Player in the Country, SG from Troy MI) will commit to the Cats in the next coming days. Left Hand player that can do it all Young's profile on Rivals James Young - Yahoo! Sports
July 16, 201214 yr Hearing that James Young (5* 8th Ranked Player in the Country, SG from Troy MI) will commit to the Cats in the next coming days. Left Hand player that can do it all Young's profile on Rivals James Young - Yahoo! Sports He made the comment earlier that his list was Kentucky and everyone one else. He is a lock for the cats. Also Larry Vaught reported today that a college assistant told him that he expects Parker to end up a UK. Fwiw
July 16, 201214 yr He made the comment earlier that his list was Kentucky and everyone one else. He is a lock for the cats. Also Larry Vaught reported today that a college assistant told him that he expects Parker to end up a UK. Fwiw Young and the Harrison twins are going to UK. Would be beyond shocked if they don't. Hopefully my Peach Jam schedule works out so that I can catch Young again this week. Kid is fun to watch. Can't see Parker to UK if they get those 3 guys. He isn't going to want to play the 4...
July 16, 201214 yr Hearing that James Young (5* 8th Ranked Player in the Country, SG from Troy MI) will commit to the Cats in the next coming days. Left Hand player that can do it all Young's profile on Rivals James Young - Yahoo! Sports Who are you hearing that from? Should happen after the July AAU season, but wouldn't be shocked if he went a little early...
July 16, 201214 yr Young and the Harrison twins are going to UK. Would be beyond shocked if they don't. Hopefully my Peach Jam schedule works out so that I can catch Young again this week. Kid is fun to watch. Can't see Parker to UK if they get those 3 guys. He isn't going to want to play the 4... Agree on Parker. While I like Larry Vaught, his recruiting information is seldom accurate.
July 16, 201214 yr Young and the Harrison twins are going to UK. Would be beyond shocked if they don't. Hopefully my Peach Jam schedule works out so that I can catch Young again this week. Kid is fun to watch. Can't see Parker to UK if they get those 3 guys. He isn't going to want to play the 4... I have no inside information but your opinion seems to be the popular one. As Randy Parker said Larry Vaught's recruiting info has always been a little shaky.
July 16, 201214 yr I have no inside information but your opinion seems to be the popular one. As Randy Parker said Larry Vaught's recruiting info has always been a little shaky. Might be the first time the words my opinion and popular have been used in the same sentence... :lol:
July 16, 201214 yr You 2 should get a room. You should huff some dental grade nitrous and pipe down...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.