Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Xavier Rathan-Mayes. He is more of a combo guard and Young is a wing...

 

That's the one. What are your thoughts on his game? Good enough to play at UK?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the one. What are your thoughts on his game? Good enough to play at UK?

 

Yeah he's hood enough. A lot like Doron Lamb. Excellent shooter and solid handle. Check YouTube for one of the sickest crossovers in history...

Yeah he's hood enough. A lot like Doron Lamb. Excellent shooter and solid handle. Check YouTube for one of the sickest crossovers in history...

 

*Good

Yeah he's hood enough. A lot like Doron Lamb. Excellent shooter and solid handle. Check YouTube for one of the sickest crossovers in history...

 

I've heard that same comparison elsewhere. Thanks for the info! :thumb:

Ohio State was at Prep's practice to see him last year. He's strong. He doesn't have the lean, long body you'd expect. He never saw a shot he didn't like either, lol.

Saw this on KSR. Comes from Corey Albertson of Rivals:

 

Head coaches from Kentucky, North Carolina, Baylor, Ohio State, Kansas, Maryland and Louisville all attended multiple games of each prospect; and rumors on the circuit connected each school to each prospect at some point. The most interesting rumblings among the coaches was the rumor Randle and the Harrison twins could all choose John Calipari’s “Big Blue” together.

 

While I hope the rumor proves true, I'll believe it when I see it. I've always thought Randle would land at Duke.

Saw this on KSR. Comes from Corey Albertson of Rivals:

 

Head coaches from Kentucky, North Carolina, Baylor, Ohio State, Kansas, Maryland and Louisville all attended multiple games of each prospect; and rumors on the circuit connected each school to each prospect at some point. The most interesting rumblings among the coaches was the rumor Randle and the Harrison twins could all choose John Calipari’s “Big Blue” together.

 

While I hope the rumor proves true, I'll believe it when I see it. I've always thought Randle would land at Duke.

 

 

What % of "package deals" that we hear about during recruiting actually come to fruition?

What % of "package deals" that we hear about during recruiting actually come to fruition?

 

My thoughts exactly. These things seldom seem to pan out.

Sounds like Wiggins will end up in the 2013 class when all is said and done...

Sounds like Wiggins will end up in the 2013 class when all is said and done...

 

In Lexington?

In Lexington?

 

UK or FSU...

UK or FSU...

 

I prefer you say UK and use an exclamation point at the end of your statement to imply that you know with an absolute certainty that's where he will be.

IF Wig reclassifies, wonder how that will fall out.

 

Would take a TON of work as he isn't going to be a 5th year guy next year. Quite different than almost all of the guys that have moved back recently. Think it is highly unlikely...

 

He was born in 95 which would make him around the same age as Parker and others of class of 2013. I defer to your wisdom and knowledge on all things under the recruiting umbrella, I only ask because I heard some one on the radio on the drive home this afternoon speculate that he would indeed reclassify.

 

I know his age, that isn't what I'm saying. He has only completed 2 years of high school to this point, so doing two years between now and next August is a rather tall task...

 

Ok, thanks...I wonder why the guys on the radio were so confident he would reclassify?

 

Because most of the time people talk about recruiting they have no clue what is really going on... :D

 

I'm not saying it won't happen, just skeptical because I know the reality of the situation...

 

Sounds like Wiggins will end up in the 2013 class when all is said and done...

 

What has changed? Was there a development over the summer that'll help him complete 2 years school in 1.

What has changed? Was there a development over the summer that'll help him complete 2 years school in 1.

 

It was always on the table, was just a matter of him deciding if he wanted to take on that much work. What changed is he dominated the basketball world this summer and there is really no point in him doing an extra year of high school if he doesn't have to. He's going to be taking on one heck of a workload, but it makes sense given how things went in July if he is willing. Sounds like he is, and I think the news will come out this week...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.