Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

^ You said "around their birthday" so I didn't know exactly when. But that was funny. :lol:

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
GT said that a while back. When is their birthday?

 

I assume Oct 29th......:lol:

 

^ You said "around their birthday" so I didn't know exactly when. But that was funny. :lol:

 

 

Birthday is actually the 28th, they are announcing the day after.......

Harrison twins are likely going to attend Maryland's Midnight Madness.

Harrison twins are likely going to attend Maryland's Midnight Madness.

 

^ That surprised me.

 

Might as well, an official visit? No money out of their pocket correct?

Might as well, an official visit? No money out of their pocket correct?

 

I think the reason it's relevant is because it means they will be missing Big Blue Madness to do so, but I might be wrong.

Maryland has been the only threat all along. They are the best players for Under Armour and MD is the flagship program...

Maryland has been the only threat all along. They are the best players for Under Armour and MD is the flagship program...

 

Daggon sponsors always messing with things. I will be ticked if things play out that way.

Daggon sponsors always messing with things. I will be ticked if things play out that way.

 

With all of the elite Nike kids delivered to Cal I'd just considered it part of the system...

With all of the elite Nike kids delivered to Cal I'd just considered it part of the system...

 

Figured you might say something along those lines. Does this change your stance at all GT on whether or not you feel they're still expected to land at UK?

Figured you might say something along those lines. Does this change your stance at all GT on whether or not you feel they're still expected to land at UK?

 

There have been a lot of rumblings over the past 2 weeks or so that Maryland was a lot stronger than people realized, and this certainly adds to that speculation. I'd still say UK if I had to guess, but the gap isn't as wide as previously imagined...

There have been a lot of rumblings over the past 2 weeks or so that Maryland was a lot stronger than people realized, and this certainly adds to that speculation. I'd still say UK if I had to guess, but the gap isn't as wide as previously imagined...

 

Yea that's what I was afraid. Hopefully Cal can still come through.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.