Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

How hard was recruiting Robert Hubbs III? Saw in HL he picked UT over UK, Duke, Vandy and Auburn. I'll admit I really only follow recruiting on these threads and HL, I don't know much of anything about this kid. Is this a kid UK was really after?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How hard was recruiting Robert Hubbs III? Saw in HL he picked UT over UK, Duke, Vandy and Auburn. I'll admit I really only follow recruiting on these threads and HL, I don't know much of anything about this kid. Is this a kid UK was really after?

 

Wasn't a ton of interest from UK. Love his game though. He was really good every time I saw him play...

  • Author

Harrison's are coming to Madness, Big Blue Madness, not Marylands..........

Harrison's are coming to Madness, Big Blue Madness, not Marylands..........

 

Their dad denies the report...

I don't understand why they would come to UK's madness again. Would this be the third time, or just the second?

 

Regardless, lots of conflicting reports concerning the Harrison twins in the last week or so.

  • Author
Harrison's are coming to Madness, Big Blue Madness, not Marylands..........

 

Their dad denies the report...

 

Regardless, lots of conflicting reports concerning the Harrison twins in the last week or so.

 

 

 

I guess it's not safe to read anything you hear on the Harrison's anymore. You would think the Kentucky scout site would be a good source of info, especially when they say they talked to one of the twins directly.

If Wiggins reclassifies, who would UK fans rather have, the twins and no Wiggins, or Wiggins and no twins?

  • Author
^ Twins

 

Some would say two is better than one, but if you can scoop James Young and get Harrow to stay I would go with Wiggins all day. Especially if you could supplement the twins with Young and another wing like Troy Williams.

Some would say two is better than one, but if you can scoop James Young and get Harrow to stay I would go with Wiggins all day. Especially if you could supplement the twins with Young and another wing like Troy Williams.

 

All the "ifs" you mentioned, I would agree on that. I was just comparing Wiggins vs. Harrisons. :thumb:

  • Author
All the "ifs" you mentioned, I would agree on that. I was just comparing Wiggins vs. Harrisons. :thumb:

 

The twins are super competitors and elite players in their own right, but Wiggins is a once a decade type talent. Hard to pass on that type of talent, even if you are still getting two top 5 talents in return. The twins can get offense for each other, but having a guy like Wiggins is going to make everyone on the team around him better. That is the one thing that scares me about the Harrison's if they come to UK along with other top guys like Wiggins and Randle. Since they have that chemistry with each other and since they have so much trust in each other it's going to be hard to break them of that in crunch time. It will be a super steep learning curve teaching them how to get the entire team involved instead of just making sure they each "get theirs". Calipari is good at getting guys to play with one another but in this unique scenario you have two guys who are used to playing with each other so how tough will it be getting them to get used to playing with other guys who can play on the same level as them.

I would rather have Wiggins.

Why would it be an either/or? I feel very confident in saying the Harrisons as well as Wiggins will be at UK next season.

I saw Wiggins yesterday. I'd hold on about the reclassification thing. It's far from a done deal. I've never seen the Harrisons play in person, but I have a hard time imagining that I wouldn't take Wig over anyone, or any twins for that matter.

Why would it be an either/or? I feel very confident in saying the Harrisons as well as Wiggins will be at UK next season.

 

Not saying that it would be. Just giving my answer if that were the case.

 

I agree with you that UK gets Wiggins & the twins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.