Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Author

Marcus Lee down to UK and Cal.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ I saw that this morning. Where is he from?

California...

^ I was afraid of that. I always think it's hard to get kids off the west coast.

 

He's a PF, right? Back to the basket guy, or more versatility than that?

^ I was afraid of that. I always think it's hard to get kids off the west coast.

 

He's a PF, right? Back to the basket guy, or more versatility than that?

 

Athletic shot blocker. Not much game offensively yet...

^ He's a top ten guy, from what I've seen. Is that an accurate ranking?

^ He's a top ten guy, from what I've seen. Is that an accurate ranking?

 

I wouldn't have him that high personally but don't have a huge problem with it...

From what I'm seeing on Twitter, the Harrison twins are announcing Thursday whether they will be attending UK, Maryland or SMU. Will be carried by ESPNU.

  • Author
From what I'm seeing on Twitter, the Harrison twins are announcing Thursday whether they will be attending UK, Maryland or SMU. Will be carried by ESPNU.

 

Trying to beat James Young to the punch?

 

 

One would think if this is true it has to look good for Kentucky.

Trying to beat James Young to the punch?

 

 

One would think if this is true it has to look good for Kentucky.

 

The punch to what? Young is a 3 and the Harrisons are a 1/2...

  • Author
The punch to what? Young is a 3 and the Harrisons are a 1/2...

 

To pulling the trigger first. I know Willis is on the board already but Kentucky fans have been waiting to see which domino(s) falls first. I've read a lot of stuff saying that they were trying to beat each other to the commitment. Read stuff saying that the Twins wanted to be first and were wanting to do it before James Young did, them moving their decision up could support this. Not in a playing wise sense or not in a sense of trying to beat them for a spot in the class (I have assumed they all come to UK regardless), just trying to commit first.

From what I'm seeing on Twitter, the Harrison twins are announcing Thursday whether they will be attending UK, Maryland or SMU. Will be carried by ESPNU.

 

What time?

Hmmmm I'm hoping the Harrison twins are UK bound but sense GT told us about Marylands sponsor ties with underarmour I'm not too confident.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.