Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Mr Harrison said his voicemail is filled with calls from area codes 859, 502, and 606.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Harrison said his voicemail is filled with calls from area codes 859, 502, and 606.

 

:lol:

Mr Harrison said his voicemail is filled with calls from area codes 859, 502, and 606.

 

I'm sure those voicemails are rather entertaining as well.

  • Author
Hmmmm I'm hoping the Harrison twins are UK bound but sense GT told us about Marylands sponsor ties with underarmour I'm not too confident.

 

Yeah but they could have went up to Maryland for another visit and went to their midnight madness before they announced a decision so since they haven't I think thats a good sign for Kentucky.

Maryland to get the final sales pitch with an in home visit tomorrow...

Maryland to get the final sales pitch with an in home visit tomorrow...

 

Maybe I'm interpreting that wrong, but I would think this means they know they're behind and are trying a last ditch effort to sway the twins....:idunno:

Maryland to get the final sales pitch with an in home visit tomorrow...

 

Were the reports that Turgeon was just in Texas accurate? Now he's going back again?

 

Do you think this is a last-ditch effort to change their minds, or is it solidifying a commitment?

Maybe I'm interpreting that wrong, but I would think this means they know they're behind and are trying a last ditch effort to sway the twins....:idunno:

 

Guessing at stuff like this is an exercise in futility. Could also mean they have decided and want to commit face to face before making it public Thursday. Never know until its over...

Were the reports that Turgeon was just in Texas accurate? Now he's going back again?

 

Do you think this is a last-ditch effort to change their minds, or is it solidifying a commitment?

 

Don't know...

I'm not paying you for "don't knows." :lol:

 

You're not paying me either way... :D

You're not paying me either way... :D

 

You didn't get my check? It should be arriving any day now. :lol:

You didn't get my check? It should be arriving any day now. :lol:

 

I'll let you know when it arrives... :lol:

Guessing at stuff like this is an exercise in futility. Could also mean they have decided and want to commit face to face before making it public Thursday. Never know until its over...

 

Here I am getting all excited, and you go and poop in my cherrios. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.