October 4, 201214 yr Maryland Rivals publisher is claiming a source close to the twins says they have selected UK. We'll see...
October 4, 201214 yr While I hope that they do select UK, I really hope that these two get to play for which ever school that they truley want to attend. I hate hearing all of these stories about kids who are pushed to one school or another by their parents or other handlers. These people will have their cash cows soon enough, why not at least let them do what they want to do with regard to college and try to just enjoy beings kids for a little while longer. While the rewards of having such talent are great, I do fell sorry for these kids in some respects.
October 4, 201214 yr Maryland Rivals publisher is claiming a source close to the twins says they have selected UK. We'll see... Cat's Illustrated is reporting the same thing. I believe they are using the same source.
October 4, 201214 yr Cat's Illustrated is reporting the same thing. I believe they are using the same source. Correct. Corey is a friend of mine...
October 4, 201214 yr Rodney McCray's perspective on the twins. BOZICH: McCray Loves Harrison Twins, Sees Them At UK - WDRB 41 Louisville - News, Weather, Sports Community
October 4, 201214 yr I have a new customer in Houston which is about 35 miles from Travis High School. My customer will be getting lots of visits from me during basketball season.
October 4, 201214 yr @thomasbeisner I kind of wish Aaron Harrison Sr. was at a third podium last night. :lol:
October 4, 201214 yr As of late this morning the Maryland staff was unaware of a decision. This one is going to come down to the wire...
October 4, 201214 yr As of late this morning the Maryland staff was unaware of a decision. This one is going to come down to the wire... Sr. denied these reports and any other reports to come.
October 4, 201214 yr Sr. denied these reports and any other reports to come. Including the televised commitment... :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.