Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys having 13 pages about next year's recruiting class in basketball makes it that much easier for the administration to keep the status quo in football.

 

 

How's that Jim? I saved you some time. :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

It's nothing new and I don't see a drastic change coming any time soon and I'm completely referring to Jims stance on this topic.:D

James Young is announcing tomorrow on ESPNU...

What time? I want to watch it.

Evan Daniels said he thinks Julius Randle will choose between Texas and the Gators.

Decourcy says speculation now is that Wiggins will stay in 2014.

Evan Daniels said he thinks Julius Randle will choose between Texas and the Gators.

 

Wonder what has changed his mind so fast? For the past month it's been all about him being a heavy UK lean.

The Gators must have really showed him a great time during his UF-LSU football game visit. Maybe that's why the sudden shift.

Decourcy says speculation now is that Wiggins will stay in 2014.
He went home this past weekend to discuss this very thing with his parents.

I can tell you Sunday what he decided.

I can tell you Sunday what he decided.

 

Spill it... :D

Spill it... :D

 

I wish I could, I'm saying I'll see him Sunday and I'll just ask him.

Randle would be a big loss, esp if we have to wait a year on Wiggins. I think its Cal vs Donovan and Billy has a good connection with him. Could change the landscape of the class if Wiggs sits it out.

Evan Daniels said he thinks Julius Randle will choose between Texas and the Gators.

 

:cry: Reports are they he will not announce till spring. Alot can happen between now and then.

  • Author

Marcus Lee could be committing soon, and Kentucky stands a very good chance of getting its 5th member of the 2013 class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.