Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Numerous reports from recruiting folks on Twitter saying that Marcus Lee will announce tomorrow. Jerry Meyer says it would be "beyond shocking" if the choice was someone other than UK.

 

Will this be on TV anywhere?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brother says announcement is around 3 eastern.

So is this pretty accurate for 2013 as of today?

 

Possible returners:

SG- Hood (Sr)

PF- Wiltjer (Jr)

PG- Harrow (Jr)

SF- Poythress (So)

C- Cauley-Stein (So)

SG- Goodwin (So)

PF- Noel (So)

 

Committed:

PG- Andrew Harrison (Fr)

SG- Aaron Harrison (Fr)

SF- Young (Fr)

PF- Willis (Fr)

C- Lee (Fr)

 

Possible commits:

PF- Randle (Fr)

PF- Gordon (Fr)

So is this pretty accurate for 2013 as of today?

 

Possible returners:

SG- Hood (Sr)

PF- Wiltjer (Jr)

PG- Harrow (Jr)

SF- Poythress (So)

C- Cauley-Stein (So)

SG- Goodwin (So)

PF- Noel (So)

 

Committed:

PG- Andrew Harrison (Fr)

SG- Aaron Harrison (Fr)

SF- Young (Fr)

PF- Willis (Fr)

C- Lee (Fr)

 

Possible commits:

PF- Randle (Fr)

PF- Gordon (Fr)

 

It is accurate if you believe no one leaves early.

 

I do not believe that.

So is this pretty accurate for 2013 as of today?

 

Possible returners:

SG- Hood (Sr)

PF- Wiltjer (Jr)

PG- Harrow (Jr)

SF- Poythress (So)

C- Cauley-Stein (So)

SG- Goodwin (So)

PF- Noel (So)

 

Committed:

PG- Andrew Harrison (Fr)

SG- Aaron Harrison (Fr)

SF- Young (Fr)

PF- Willis (Fr)

C- Lee (Fr)

 

Possible commits:

PF- Randle (Fr)

PF- Gordon (Fr)

 

No way all those guys stay.

Will this be on TV anywhere?

 

I haven't heard or read anything about it being televised. I'm guessing it'll be online somewhere.

So is this pretty accurate for 2013 as of today?

 

Possible returners:

SG- Hood (Sr)

PF- Wiltjer (Jr)

PG- Harrow (Jr)

SF- Poythress (So)

C- Cauley-Stein (So)

SG- Goodwin (So)

PF- Noel (So)

 

Committed:

PG- Andrew Harrison (Fr)

SG- Aaron Harrison (Fr)

SF- Young (Fr)

PF- Willis (Fr)

C- Lee (Fr)

 

Possible commits:

PF- Randle (Fr)

PF- Gordon (Fr)

 

I look for Hood & Wiltjer to come back. Harrow & Cauley-Stein possibly. I think Archie, Poythress, & Nerlens leave.

 

I look for Hood & Wiltjer to come back. Harrow & Cauley-Stein possibly. I think Archie, Poythress, & Nerlens leave.

 

I agree.

No way all those guys stay.

 

You missed "possible" returners. I also strongly doubt they all stay. Even if they did though, there's still one scholarship open for Randle or Gordon.

 

I do like that assuming Lee commits, Cal has a complete rotation in the 2013 class (PG, SG, SF, PF, C).

t

I look for Hood & Wiltjer to come back. Harrow & Cauley-Stein possibly. I think Archie, Poythress, & Nerlens leave.

 

That's where the smart money would be in my opinion.

Does anyone believe that Willis will be shown the door before ever signing?

Does anyone believe that Willis will be shown the door before ever signing?

 

Why would he be? Cal doesn't usually use his full 13 scholarships anyway, and it would be the worst PR possible. Cal is a master at PR.

  • Author
Does anyone believe that Willis will be shown the door before ever signing?

 

^ I don't.

 

Why would he be? Cal doesn't usually use his full 13 scholarships anyway, and it would be the worst PR possible. Cal is a master at PR.

 

 

 

If Willis leaves or doesn't ever make it to campus it will be his decision and not Calipari's. I think Cal saw what having a guy like Darius can do for the team and fan base so I think Willis will be your Darius for the next four years. A quality Kentucky kid that will end up contributing before its all said and done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.