Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDanielsFOX

One high major coach had this to say about Andrew Wiggins today: "He could be Kobe Bryant."

Sadly, I wouldn't rule Carolina out.

 

If he goes to UNC I'm holding you personally responsible.

If he goes to UNC I'm holding you personally responsible.
Blame it on my son.

I think if Wiggins reclassifies, he won't be a Wildcat. If he stays in the 2014 class, I think he will be a Wildcat.

Matt Jones ‏@KySportsRadio

Andrew Wiggins is reclassifying to the Class of 2013 according to Eric Prisbell

Is the timing of this due to his wanting to be eligible for McDonald's AA?

Is the timing of this due to his wanting to be eligible for McDonald's AA?

 

Would certainly make sense.

 

Gosh I hope he ends up at UK that would be awfully exciting.

I think if Wiggins reclassifies, he won't be a Wildcat. If he stays in the 2014 class, I think he will be a Wildcat.

 

This makes zero sense.

Does UK getting Young affect Wiggins?

Does UK getting Young affect Wiggins?

 

Doubt it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.