Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Randle tweeted today that he is torn. Some days he's convinced it's UK and some days he think it's UF/Texas.

 

I saw that. This summer, I didn't think UK had a chance. Then after his visit I honestly thought he might go ahead & commit. Now, I'm unsure again. I really like what I've seen of his game.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did he actually word it that way? Because if so that sounds great for UK.

 

Julius Randle to 24/7 Sports: "It switches back and forth all the time. One day it is Kentucky. Then it is Florida or Texas..."

Did he actually word it that way? Because if so that sounds great for UK.

 

Sorry. It wasn't a tweet from but , rather, a quote.

 

Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats

Julius Randle to 24/7 Sports: "It switches back and forth all the time. One day it is Kentucky. Then it is Florida or Texas..."

 

Did he actually word it that way? Because if so that sounds great for UK.

 

1000000% right you are

  • Author

It will be a battle coming down to the wire for Randle. I'm hoping Kentucky doesn't end up in a situation where they lay all the eggs in the Randle basket only for him to pick UF/UT and miss out on someone like Aaron Gordon. I'm really hoping they can pull off at least one of those two, if so your looking at the best class of all time, with or without Wiggins.

I'm all for UK just blowing off the SEC and the NCAA and going straight to the NBA. They would be a perfect fit in the Southeast. They have to be better than Orlando without Howard, right?

It will be a battle coming down to the wire for Randle. I'm hoping Kentucky doesn't end up in a situation where they lay all the eggs in the Randle basket only for him to pick UF/UT and miss out on someone like Aaron Gordon. I'm really hoping they can pull off at least one of those two, if so your looking at the best class of all time, with or without Wiggins.

 

Does Gordon have a lean right now? GT? For some reason I feel like I could see him landing @ Arizona but I really don't know any thing about his situation.

Does Gordon have a lean right now? GT? For some reason I feel like I could see him landing @ Arizona but I really don't know any thing about his situation.

 

I would have to think AZ is the team to beat for him.

Florida and UK could both end up with monster classes for next year.

 

Obviously Uk already has their commits, but if Florida get Randle and Parker (both visited last week), Florida could jump Uk for top class. They would have 1, 3, 6, and 7. (Randle, Parker, Hill, Walker)

I would have to think AZ is the team to beat for him.

 

That's what I'm thinking.

Wiggins is asking UNC and Kansas to recruit him and is leaning toward reclassifying oh brother?

Wiggins is asking UNC and Kansas to recruit him and is leaning toward reclassifying oh brother?

 

Where are you hearing this?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.