Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Matt Jones ‏@KySportsRadio

2013 PF recruit Tyler Roberson cutting UK from his list tells me that Calipari is confident in getting either Julius Randle or Aaron Gordon

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Couldn't it be that Roberson just wanted to go somewhere else? I enjoy the KSR show & site, but have very little faith in Matt's recruiting information.

 

Both Gordon & Randle have stated they're waiting until Spring, correct?

^ Couldn't it be that Roberson just wanted to go somewhere else? I enjoy the KSR show & site, but have very little faith in Matt's recruiting information.

 

Both Gordon & Randle have stated they're waiting until Spring, correct?

 

I wouldn't read that he has recruiting info. He's just got a hunch.

I wouldn't read that he has recruiting info. He's just got a hunch.

 

Perhaps. But I've heard Jones cite his sources enough & end up being wrong enough times that I am starting to tune out what he says about recruiting.

 

Do we know anything more concrete on Gordon? It seems that he's been lost in the shuffle over last month.

Perhaps. But I've heard Jones cite his sources enough & end up being wrong enough times that I am starting to tune out what he says about recruiting.

 

Do we know anything more concrete on Gordon? It seems that he's been lost in the shuffle over last month.

 

 

Gordon is coming for a visit with his family. Dad says distance from home will not be a factor and that Gordon is good friends with Lee.

More info on Gordon:

 

In what was expected to be a crucial visit in his recruitment, San Jose combo forward Aaron Gordon visited the West Coast Wildcats, the University of Arizona, the weekend of October 19th.

 

The visit to Arizona was supposed to be a heavily publicized one, as the 6-foot-7 prospect (who is ranked no. 6 in the 2013 Rivals150) has been considered a west coast lean with Arizona being one of the teams to beat. To the surprise of many recruiting analysts, eight days after the visit there is still little to no information on how

 

Gordon's visit went; leading the pundits to speculate that Arizona does not stand as strongly as they were previously thought to.

Even though Gordon has been considered such a heavy lean towards a west coast school like Arizona, Oregon, Washington or California, Eric's father, Ed, insists that Kentucky is a huge player in the recruitment.

 

Gordon's father told Cats Illustrated last week that, "We wouldn't be traveling all the way across the country for visits to places like Kentucky and Kansas unless Aaron was genuinely interested in those schools."

 

Visits aplenty: 2013 PF recruiting notes=

  • Author

Randle formed an excellent relationship with Billy D during his time with him on the USA U19 team, most say Florida is the leader. Maybe Calipari is gearing up to put the push on Gordon and try to lock him down and just forget about Randle? If you can get Gordon in the fold, it makes loosing Julius Randle much easier. I like Randle better as a player but Gordon is a freak athlete who is an elite player in his own right. If you can get one of the two I think you have to do it no matter which one it is.

I kinda want Gordon more. He may not have a better all around game, but his highlight dunks just give me the chills. I like chills.

Definitely want Randle more, but Gordon is no recruit to turn your back on. He is nasty, and looks to have a decent shot. It is going to be interesting to see how Cal juggles the likes of Randle, Gordon, and Wiggins throughout the remainder of their recruitment.

Definitely want Randle more, but Gordon is no recruit to turn your back on. He is nasty, and looks to have a decent shot. It is going to be interesting to see how Cal juggles the likes of Randle, Gordon, and Wiggins throughout the remainder of their recruitment.

 

Agree with you I too want Randle more. Would love to have all 3.

  • Author
Agree with you I too want Randle more. Would love to have all 3.

 

Amazing how spoiled we have become..... :lol:

 

 

Go Cats!!!!

Randle posted on Twitter that people need to ignore "sources."

Randle posted on Twitter that people need to ignore "sources."

 

Hmmmm what have the latest "sources" been saying?

Hmmmm what have the latest "sources" been saying?

 

Florida or Texas

I still think it's Florida myself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.