Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Wiggins coach says it will be a while before the kid decides. Says lots still left to do including official visits.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Seems like a lot of the remaining big names--Wiggins, Randle, Gordon--aren't going to decide for a while (Spring?). Do we know a timeline for Jabari Parker yet?

Wiggins coach says it will be a while before the kid decides. Says lots still left to do including official visits.

 

Evan Daniels says that as of today, he likes the position Florida State is in for Wiggins.

Evan Daniels says that as of today, he likes the position Florida State is in for Wiggins.

Spindoc says today that he doesn't like the position of Florida State for Wiggins.

Spindoc says today that he doesn't like the position of Florida State for Wiggins.

 

Spindoc doesn't like it as a UK fan or doesn't think it's that great for FSU?

Spindoc doesn't like it as a UK fan or doesn't think it's that great for FSU?

 

Neither. Spin comes with some inside knowledge.

Spin would love to see Wig in KY blue. I don't think FSU is gonna land him.

I'm in favor of giving him a few hundred thousand reasons to become more interested in UK. :lol:

Spin would love to see Wig in KY blue. I don't think FSU is gonna land him.

 

I would love for UK to get him and Randel and also Gordon.

I would love for UK to get him and Randel and also Gordon.

 

In the words of Julius Randle you might as well overnight the trophy to Lexington... HAHA.

 

But really..

I say UK gets two of Randle, Gordon, and Wiggins.

 

I'm guessing Gordon and Wiggins. :idunno:

  • Author
I say UK gets two of Randle, Gordon, and Wiggins.

 

I'm guessing Gordon and Wiggins. :idunno:

 

 

If Kentucky can get two out of that three they will be sick, I'd love to see it play out like that. I'd even be cool with one of the three at this point, but two would make the best class ever.

 

Dave Telep said earlier that he doesn't think Randle will join the Harrisons at UK.

Looks like the five Cats have sent in their LOI's as of today according to Coach Cal on Twitter:

 

The Twins, Lee, Young and Willis.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.