Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

UK going hard after Johnson, might spell bad news on the Gordon/Randle front.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
UK going hard after Johnson, might spell bad news on the Gordon/Randle front.

 

May also be good on the Wiggins front? I think right now it's a toss up but in the end I see Cal landing at least one of the four, and possibly even two.

I like Gordon's all around game. He has nice vision as a passer.

 

May also be good on the Wiggins front? I think right now it's a toss up but in the end I see Cal landing at least one of the four, and possibly even two.

 

Yeah.. Johnson looks in, just a matter if Wigg is joining him.

Dakari Johnson says he's down to UK/Georgetown/Syracuse.

 

Sound familiar?

Dakari Johnson says he's down to UK/Georgetown/Syracuse.

 

Sound familiar?

 

From everything I've heard, Dakari sounds like all but a lock to UK at this point, even in the article I read, his mom points out that they don't really know about Syracuse or their scholarship situation, so they might as well be out of it, and I like our chances against Georgetown. I really hope UK could get him, Wiggins, and either of Gordon or Randle though.

I think Cal is well aware of who he has a shot at. He seems all in on Johnson and really wants Wiggins, I think he will shift resources that way.

  • Author

 

City of Palms?

 

City of Palms?

 

Yup...

  • Author
Yup...

 

 

I'd like to get down there one year, always one of the marquee prep tournaments year in year out.

I'd like to get down there one year, always one of the marquee prep tournaments year in year out.

 

Agree. I have been to the Beachball and loved it.

Dave Telep asked Randle what one player he would take to college with him.

 

Andrew Harrison.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.