Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Agreed. One of the reasons I didn't love Lee was that he is much more of a 4 than a 5. If they add Dakari things start to fit into place much better...

 

Much better, Lee's got bounce and can grab boards because of it but he would get bulldozed by some guys at the next level. A front line like Baylor's could wear him out, so having Dakari down there to anchor that 4 out 1 in Cal likes to use will really help as he can at least hold his own against guys with size.

I'd say Wiltjer would probably start over Lee. Then you have a guy like Harrow...but who knows how the chips will fall.

I'd say Wiltjer would probably start over Lee. Then you have a guy like Harrow...but who knows how the chips will fall.

 

Wiggins or Randle will start at the 4 if either one picks UK. And I can't imagine a world where Ryan Harrow starts over Andrew Harrison...

If UK adds Dakari that means an all-frosh starting five IMO.

 

Which means solid depth which = awesome.

I'd say Wiltjer would probably start over Lee. Then you have a guy like Harrow...but who knows how the chips will fall.

 

There's no way Harrow starts over Harrison. Wiltjer is a little more realistic, but I still think it'll be Lee. And if Randle, Wiggins or Gordon come, all three of them would easily start over Wiltjer.

  • Author

Dakari going to be on ESPN2 here in just a few minutes as his Montverde (FL) team squares off against Simeon (IL) and Jabari Parker. Other notables for Montverde are Florida commit Kasey Hill and 2014' Louisville native DeAngelo Russell.

If UK adds Dakari that means an all-frosh starting five IMO.

 

Much better, Lee's got bounce and can grab boards because of it but he would get bulldozed by some guys at the next level. A front line like Baylor's could wear him out, so having Dakari down there to anchor that 4 out 1 in Cal likes to use will really help as he can at least hold his own against guys with size.

 

I love the idea of adding Dakari Johnson to next year's team.

 

Dakari going to be on ESPN2 here in just a few minutes as his Montverde (FL) team squares off against Simeon (IL) and Jabari Parker. Other notables for Montverde are Florida commit Kasey Hill and 2014' Louisville native DeAngelo Russell.

 

Done deal!!!

"(The coaching staff) told me this was not the place to come if I didn't want to work hard," he added. "But I want to work hard and I want to get pushed. And I think Kentucky is the place for me."

 

"Just a hard worker," Johnson said when asked what Kentucky would be getting in him. "A presence in the paint and in the post on offense and defense. And I'm a good teammate. I think I'm a good person on and off the court."

With Johnson in the fold, Kentucky now has three players ranked No. 1 at their position in the Class of 2013. Kentucky signee Andrew Harrison is the No. 1 point guard prospect in the nation, while twin brother Aaron Harrison is the top shooting guard. Both are top-five prospects in the senior class.

 

per ESPN

"(The coaching staff) told me this was not the place to come if I didn't want to work hard," he added. "But I want to work hard and I want to get pushed. And I think Kentucky is the place for me."

 

"Just a hard worker," Johnson said when asked what Kentucky would be getting in him. "A presence in the paint and in the post on offense and defense. And I'm a good teammate. I think I'm a good person on and off the court."

 

I can gladly confirm he's a very good kid...

Go for Randle and call it a day. It stinks but I think Wigg is finding reasons not to go to UK just one man's opinion though.

GT what is the deal with Wiggins? Is he kinda shying away from UK or just taking in the whole recruiting process and will still end up at UK?

GT what is the deal with Wiggins? Is he kinda shying away from UK or just taking in the whole recruiting process and will still end up at UK?

 

From what I know he isn't close to a decision and still taking it all in. Tough to get a read when the kid isn't deeper in the process...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.