January 29, 201313 yr Scout has upgraded Lee to #21 and a 5*. UK now has 5 5* and the lowest player is #21. #3, #4, #8, #10, and #21. Waiting on #1, #5, and #6.
January 29, 201313 yr Scout has upgraded Lee to #21 and a 5*. UK now has 5 5* and the lowest player is #21. #3, #4, #8, #10, and #21. Waiting on #1, #5, and #6. All you can really say is wow. Was talking to a buckeye fan at work the other day and he asked what was up with UK this season. I told him we knew this year would be tough but next year looks great. His response was that's what every UK fan says, I said well that's because we know what we are talking about. He didn't disagree.
January 29, 201313 yr Author Scout has upgraded Lee to #21 and a 5*. UK now has 5 5* and the lowest player is #21. #3, #4, #8, #10, and #21. Waiting on #1, #5, and #6. 5 or 6 top ten guys in the same class would be nuts....
January 29, 201313 yr Scout has upgraded Lee to #21 and a 5*. UK now has 5 5* and the lowest player is #21. #3, #4, #8, #10, and #21. Waiting on #1, #5, and #6. I believe on #8 it's actually #18. Impressive, nonetheless.
February 7, 201313 yr andrew wiggins @22wiggins Don't believe everything you hear, don't believe everything you read!!
February 7, 201313 yr andrew wiggins @22wiggins Don't believe everything you hear, don't believe everything you read!! Is this referring to Thamel's (I believe it was him) article saying that he would go to FSU to have a low key college experience?
February 7, 201313 yr Is this referring to Thamel's (I believe it was him) article saying that he would go to FSU to have a low key college experience? Probably.
February 7, 201313 yr Is this referring to Thamel's (I believe it was him) article saying that he would go to FSU to have a low key college experience? Yes he was!
February 8, 201313 yr I'm going with my gut on this one and saying that Wiggins is going to FSU. Still yet, if we could land Randle or Gordon will it really hurt all that much?
February 12, 201313 yr Kentucky Wildcats recruits lead Jordan Brand Classic rosters - ESPN Looks like the twins will face off against each other in the Jordan Brand Classic.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.