Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

GT what is the deal with Wiggins? Is he kinda shying away from UK or just taking in the whole recruiting process and will still end up at UK?

 

The decision probably isn't coming before spring. He can't find to take OVs. Kid is not in a hurry.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even follow Johnson's decision tonight because I felt like it was a foregone conclusion where he would end up. I know it's a broken record, but John Calipari has made the whole process that uninteresting.

I didn't even follow Johnson's decision tonight because I felt like it was a foregone conclusion where he would end up. I know it's a broken record, but John Calipari has made the whole process that uninteresting.

 

Not me, I love to hear the kids say.....I will be attending the....University of Kentucky!!!! Never gets old.

"(The coaching staff) told me this was not the place to come if I didn't want to work hard," he added. "But I want to work hard and I want to get pushed. And I think Kentucky is the place for me."

 

"Just a hard worker," Johnson said when asked what Kentucky would be getting in him. "A presence in the paint and in the post on offense and defense. And I'm a good teammate. I think I'm a good person on and off the court."

 

Refreshing.

gametime,,

Apparently Evan Daniels is saying he thinks Wiggins will end up at FSU... 1).What's your thoughts on that? 2). Does that mean UK has a better shot at Randle? 3). Knowing UK's projected roster next year, who fits better? Wiggins or Randle?

I have a feeling that we don't land Wiggins or Randle, but we will finish this class with Gordon.

^I'll be very surprised if Kentucky doesn't land either Wiggins or Randle.

I'll gladly take any 1 of the 3. If it's Wiggins it's just icing on the cake.

^I'll be very surprised if Kentucky doesn't land either Wiggins or Randle.

 

I'm glad I don't have your avatar, but I do wish I had your confidence. :lol::thumb:

I'm glad I don't have your avatar, but I do wish I had your confidence. :lol::thumb:

 

Here's my question to you Randy, since you seem to have such a doom and gloom outlook on this....What from the past recruiting classes that Cal has had at UK leads you to think he'll whiff on all these guys?

Here's my question to you Randy, since you seem to have such a doom and gloom outlook on this....What from the past recruiting classes that Cal has had at UK leads you to think he'll whiff on all these guys?

 

Hardly anything. Cal has had a few misses (Shabazz & Perry Ellis are the first two that come to mind), but mostly hits home runs. Perhaps I should be confident, but I am not.

  • Author
Hardly anything. Cal has had a few misses (Shabazz & Perry Ellis are the first two that come to mind), but mostly hits home runs. Perhaps I should be confident, but I am not.

 

They will get at least one of Wiggins or Randle, I have the feeling it will be Randle in the end (which still makes it a monster class and perhaps more well rounded). If they do miss on both and if it's not too late I think they could still sneak in and get Gordon.

When are these recruits suppose to announce?

 

I thought all three (Gordon, Wiggins & Randle) were going to wait until Spring.

Hardly anything. Cal has had a few misses (Shabazz & Perry Ellis are the first two that come to mind), but mostly hits home runs. Perhaps I should be confident, but I am not.

 

 

Shabazz pretty much had to go to UCLA..Perry Ellis was a lock for Kansas I thought.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.