Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

One thing he is going to have to continue to improve is his mid range game. Everything is either at the rim or a deep jumper at this stage in his development...

Agree. He never takes that shot. He never has to. He has lately played with his back to the basket on occasion, and he's nasty there. NASTY.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree. He never takes that shot. He never has to. He has lately played with his back to the basket on occasion, and he's nasty there. NASTY.

 

Part of why I think he will play a lot of 4 at the college level. Match up nightmare to the fullest extent...

GT do you feel that UK will land any of the three of these guys?

UK gets all three, mark it 9, dude.

Seriously, I would say UK lands one of them. I believe they are all waiting to see who does what.

Randle says he has not set any timeframe for a decision.

 

My bet would be KU.

Randle has said he's pretty much down to 3, but didn't specify which. I strongly believe it's NC State, KU, and UK. Unlike you Clyde, I do believe Randle picks UK, and due to this Wiggins will head to Tallahassee (Fla. St). From what I heard, UK feels pretty strong about it's chances with Randle. I say this based on it seems Randle will decide first. BUT if Wiggins has a VERY good visit to UK w/ his parents, it is very realistic he possibly could cancel his visits and decide. Which would probably be before Randle's decision. It's a very good problem to have being 2 top 5 players that could decide for you at any time.

Part of why I think he will play a lot of 4 at the college level. Match up nightmare to the fullest extent...

 

Do you think UK lands one of the big 3 left? If so who?

Do you think UK lands one of the big 3 left? If so who?

 

Recent history would say they get at least one of them. I don't get the sense they will get Gordon, Randle has everyone guessing and Wiggins just hasn't really worked through things to get a feel for where he's at yet...

I think I read the big Canadian is visiting UK Wednesday.

I think I read the big Canadian is visiting UK Wednesday.

 

Who is that?

Who is that?

 

Wiggins...

Wiggins...

 

Thanks, duh braincramp, the Canadian comment...I am slow. Thanks again.

Wiggins' coach says it probably will not take long after Wiggins' 3 visits for him to announce.

I keep hearing that he'll be a late commit...any chance he pulls the trigger in the next few weeks? Or is April more realistic?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.