Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Author

Harrisons could have both been the starting backcourt for Kentucky this year, as seniors in high school. Definitely nothing overrated about them, almost as NBA ready as it gets in the form of a high school guard(s). They have everything you want. Don't get me wrong they still have to sharpen some aspects of their game and grow through experience and learn to play at higher levels of competition. But, when you factor in size, body, athleticism, toughness, instinct, competitiveness, etc. into their basketball skills, thats what seperates them from a lot of guys coming out. They already have a lot of the things it takes some guys time to grow into, even at the pro level. After they get in a college conditioning program look out, they are only going to get bigger, faster, and stronger.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've heard a couple people say they feel the Harrison twins are overrated? What say you GT?

 

Not only are they very talented but they play with a toughness that this year's team hasn't shown.

Not only are they very talented but they play with a toughness that this year's team hasn't shown.

 

Ready to see my Cat's get their swag back.

I don't know who UK Recruiting is, but I thought I'd pass this along:

 

UK Recruiting @WildcatRecruits

For those asking for a Julius Randle update... I'm told the decision was made and UK's staff informed just before Christmas: It's Kentucky.

I don't know who UK Recruiting is, but I thought I'd pass this along:

 

UK Recruiting @WildcatRecruits

For those asking for a Julius Randle update... I'm told the decision was made and UK's staff informed just before Christmas: It's Kentucky.

 

Hope they are right!!!!!

Kentucky Recruiting ‏@RecruitKentucky

Hearing KU staff being told Julius Randle will choose UK on Wednesday.

I don't know who UK Recruiting is, but I thought I'd pass this along:

 

UK Recruiting @WildcatRecruits

For those asking for a Julius Randle update... I'm told the decision was made and UK's staff informed just before Christmas: It's Kentucky.

 

I follow them as well, but he/she basically just steals info from guys like @GregNJ and others with connections and passes it off as their own.

  • Author
I don't know who UK Recruiting is, but I thought I'd pass this along:

 

UK Recruiting @WildcatRecruits

For those asking for a Julius Randle update... I'm told the decision was made and UK's staff informed just before Christmas: It's Kentucky.

 

Hope they are right!!!!!

 

Kentucky Recruiting ‏@RecruitKentucky

Hearing KU staff being told Julius Randle will choose UK on Wednesday.

 

I follow them as well, but he/she basically just steals info from guys like @GregNJ and others with connections and passes it off as their own.

 

Got interested and looked at a KU board and saw where one of their posters was talking about how Randle just recently started to follow Kentucky Recruiting's twitter. They were taking it as a bad sign, just passing it along.

Got interested and looked at a KU board and saw where one of their posters was talking about how Randle just recently started to follow Kentucky Recruiting's twitter. They were taking it as a bad sign, just passing it along.

 

Bad sign for who?

  • Author
Bad sign for who?

 

For KU.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

^ If they get Randle it's going to be game over, can't hardly wait for next season and this years tourney hasn't even started yet. I always knew this was going to be a bridge year, but didn't think it was going to be a rock bottom year. Great thing about what Cal's done at Kentucky though is he can get another guy like Randle to add to this already studded class, and just like that your competing for titles again.

From everything coming out today, all signs point toward Randle to UK. This is awesome.

@EricPrisbell: The way I frame the Randle decision: In 20 days, the 2013 national title will be decided. In 1 day, the 2014 national title could be decided.

 

:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.