Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

Jason Jordan says he is "absolutely" sticking with his prediction that Julius Randle will pick Kentucky tomorrow

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
@EricPrisbell: The way I frame the Randle decision: In 20 days, the 2013 national title will be decided. In 1 day, the 2014 national title could be decided.

 

:D

 

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

Jason Jordan says he is "absolutely" sticking with his prediction that Julius Randle will pick Kentucky tomorrow

 

Love it!

  • Author

So let me get this straight?

 

Andrew Harrison

Aaron Harrison

James Young/Alex Poythress

Julius Randle

WCS

 

Archie G

Young/Poythress

Wiltjer

Dakari Johnson

Marcus Lee

Harrow or Hawkins

 

 

Wow, what a team. This of course considering those guys come back. If not they'll still be good, but having that experience to provide depth will be what puts them over the top, much like last season.

So let me get this straight?

 

Andrew Harrison

Aaron Harrison

James Young/Alex Poythress

Julius Randle

WCS

 

Archie G

Young/Poythress

Wiltjer

Dakari Johnson

Marcus Lee

Harrow or Hawkins

 

 

Wow, what a team. This of course considering those guys come back. If not they'll still be good, but having that experience to provide depth will be what puts them over the top, much like last season.

 

Do you really think that many will be back?

On the other hand, there's this:

 

Ben Roberts @NextCats

4 of 6 ESPN experts still think Julius Randle will pick Kansas tomorrow. Just 1 says Kentucky

On the other hand, there's this:

 

Ben Roberts @NextCats

4 of 6 ESPN experts still think Julius Randle will pick Kansas tomorrow. Just 1 says Kentucky

 

 

:lol: As soon as I saw it was you that had posted in this thread, I knew it would be "negative" news. You and your pessimistic outlook on UK recruiting.

Jason Jordan has been the closest to the recruitment out of anyone. Since September, which also is the same time that Randle visited Kentucky, he's maintained that he'll be wearing UK blue. He's still sticking to that thought.

 

Also, if you want to follow someone who will give accurate info on UK recruiting, follow @GregNJ. Almost everything you see from some of the other Twitter handles of "UK recruiting insiders" in this thread is stolen from him.

  • Author
Do you really think that many will be back?

 

Depends on how they look in the NIT. After getting all the info from NBA people I don't think it's going to necesarily be what Goodwin, Poythress, and those guys want to hear. Willie may go on potential, but if anybody gets through to them that they are no where close to sniffing an NBA roster I think they return. There's been a lot of traction toward that lately, and I have to say I'm shocked, I figured they would all go regardless. Now I'm not so sure.

If both Randle and Wiggins pick UK, Spindoc and myself will treat 2 BGP'ers to a Reds game in the Stadium Club section.

:lol: As soon as I saw it was you that had posted in this thread, I knew it would be "negative" news. You and your pessimistic outlook on UK recruiting.

 

:lol2:

 

Oh, I think Randle is coming to Kentucky. Just wanted to present everything that's out there.

If both Randle and Wiggins pick UK, Spindoc and myself will treat 2 BGP'ers to a Reds game in the Stadium Club section.

 

I'm looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to it.

Same!!! Lets party.:dancingpa:banana:

Jason Jordan has been the closest to the recruitment out of anyone. Since September, which also is the same time that Randle visited Kentucky, he's maintained that he'll be wearing UK blue. He's still sticking to that thought.

 

Also, if you want to follow someone who will give accurate info on UK recruiting, follow @GregNJ. Almost everything you see from some of the other Twitter handles of "UK recruiting insiders" in this thread is stolen from him.

 

Greg really knows his stuff and has very good connections...

If both Randle and Wiggins pick UK, Spindoc and myself will treat 2 BGP'ers to a Reds game in the Stadium Club section.

 

Dibs...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.