Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

GT- any truth that one of if not both of the Harrison twins aren't academicly eligible yet..?

 

Haven't heard that one...

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haven't heard that one...

 

Reason I ask, family member sat next to one of them about 3 weeks ago in an ACT exam. Just wondered about the timing of that if he already had a passing score.

 

Reason I ask, family member sat next to one of them about 3 weeks ago in an ACT exam. Just wondered about the timing of that if he already had a passing score.

 

Or just busy with basketball season.

That's y I ask GT, he is way more in the know then me on this. It was a question not the gospel.

Per KSR Rex Chapman hints that the UK staff is still very much involved with Wiggins. FWIW.

Per KSR Rex Chapman hints that the UK staff is still very much involved with Wiggins. FWIW.

 

I saw that. If he did come we would have the #1 ranked player at all 5 positions coming in. :scared:

I don't see this happening. Wiggins is low key, and doesn't like all the lights and fame. We all know that is exactly the opposite of UK, but we have seen Cal pull off some pretty amazing feats thus far.

With whatever school he chooses, I feel he'd be in more of an individual spotlight at Florida St. rather than UK.

 

With 4 other #1 position players Wiggins will have only some of the individual spotlight on him. As a team there will be a lot of national exposure but less on individuals I'd imagine.

With whatever school he chooses, I feel he'd be in more of an individual spotlight at Florida St. rather than UK.

 

With 4 other #1 position players Wiggins will have only some of the individual spotlight on him. As a team there will be a lot of national exposure but less on individuals I'd imagine.

 

The whole "doesn't want the spotlight" angle is the most over exagerrated thing out there. The kid wants to win, and wants to get to the NBA. It's going to be more like a business decision than anything else.

The whole "doesn't want the spotlight" angle is the most over exagerrated thing out there. The kid wants to win, and wants to get to the NBA. It's going to be more like a business decision than anything else.

 

Granted I don't keep up with all the details that is just one of the things I keep hearing.

If he wants to win then the choice is clear. Assuming winning means competing for a title.

Granted I don't keep up with all the details that is just one of the things I keep hearing.

 

Oh no doubt. That's what all the "experts" say. Of course, they also said Randle was going to KU, and something "late" must have happened to change his mind. That custom iphone case he had of UK and #30 must have been overnighted to him I guess. :D :lol:

  • Author

Saying that Fulford had a quote yesterday that said something to the effect of, "He feels good about one of the schools who has a lot of talent and likes the chances of winning a national championship." Unless he feels McAdoo and Hairston's coming back to UNC and likes his chances winning with them, that has to insinuate Kentucky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.