Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dibs...

If Wig picks UK, I'll do a Shawn Kemp finger in the face of Alton Lister to my son who is a UNC fan.

If Wig picks UK, I'll do a Shawn Kemp finger in the face of Alton Lister to my son who is a UNC fan.

 

Congrats. First EVER "Alton Lister" BGP reference.

Favorite dunk of all time for me.

If Wig picks UK, I'll do a Shawn Kemp finger in the face of Alton Lister to my son who is a UNC fan.

 

I don't care what you do as long as you and LRCW pay for my club seat this summer... :D

I don't care what you do as long as you and LRCW pay for my club seat this summer... :D

 

Still feel there is a chance UK gets both?

I don't care what you do as long as you and LRCW pay for my club seat this summer... :D

 

If Wig picks UK, I'm gonna to the Alton Lister to you in the club seats. Business man's special too if I'm buying.

  • Author

 

Greg really knows his stuff and has very good connections...

 

I started following him today on twitter after reading how he tweets good info and how others steal it. I had to knock the dust off my twitter it had been a couple years since I had even really fooled with it so trying to catch up and follow some people who's info is up my alley. One thing I noticed was his website said true blue Kentucky so is he like maggards right hand man or something? Does him and maggard generally have the same sources for info or different?

  • Author

Spindoc man what are your thoughts on Wiggins. I know a while ago you was getting a UNC vibe from your son, now that we've got through the season you still have the same feeling?

Spindoc man what are your thoughts on Wiggins. I know a while ago you was getting a UNC vibe from your son, now that we've got through the season you still have the same feeling?

 

Nope. I've softened on the UNC thing. Even Rob Fulford said he thought UNC was handling things the right way, but even the asst coaches feel like UNC isn't the destination for him, and they get that inclination from him. I think the one thing in UK's corner is the proximity to Wig's Huntington host family to which he and his family are extremely close. That's an undoubted plus. But one thing I know for sure, all of the recruiting guru's are guessing at his destination.

  • Author
Nope. I've softened on the UNC thing. Even Rob Fulford said he thought UNC was handling things the right way, but even the asst coaches feel like UNC isn't the destination for him, and they get that inclination from him. I think the one thing in UK's corner is the proximity to Wig's Huntington host family to which he and his family are extremely close. That's an undoubted plus. But one thing I know for sure, all of the recruiting guru's are guessing at his destination.

 

Yeah I saw yesterday where the kids just going to announce his decision on twitter just out of the blue one day. Defintely a different kid, seems very humble. Doesn't want the big ESPNU special, or a 30 minute televised broadcast of his announcement. Speaks volumes about just how different he really is (compared to all the #1 players of the past), so doesn't surprise me his recruitment is as close to the vest as it can be. I don't have a hard time believing Wiggins and possibly his family are the only ones who knows where he is going to end up.

Yeah I saw yesterday where the kids just going to announce his decision on twitter just out of the blue one day. Defintely a different kid, seems very humble. Doesn't want the big ESPNU special, or a 30 minute televised broadcast of his announcement. S

 

Love it!

GT- any truth that one of if not both of the Harrison twins aren't academicly eligible yet..?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.