Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

 

I've seen where people say no way Randle plays with the twins and I've also read where the player he wants to play with most is Andrew Harrison. Got any clarity on that?

 

I saw an interview where he said he'd like to play with Andrew the most. Haven't heard that he doesn't want to play with them.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Ben Roberts of the Herald-Leader, Derek Willis believes Randle to UK is "a lock" & says Wiggins is a "toss-up." Thinks Aaron Gordon stays out west.

According to Ben Roberts of the Herald-Leader, Derek Willis believes Randle to UK is "a lock" & says Wiggins is a "toss-up." Thinks Aaron Gordon stays out west.

 

Kind of what I've been thinking for a month or so.

 

I've had a good feeling about Randle from the start. Wiggins seems like an odd character and I don't say that in a negative way. He's just different. I think we have a very solid chance of landing him but in the end, I think he decides to play elsewhere.

 

Gordon seemed like a long shot from the begining. I don't think he ever had any intentions of leaving the West coast.

 

I'd love to hear what Spindoc has to say about Wiggins. He's hinted that Wiggins wasn't as high on UK as many thought for months. I wonder if something has changed recently ? I'd love to have A.W. but having James Young on board would soften the blow if he goes somewhere else.

Per KSR 10 minutes ago. These predictions are what Matt thinks would happen if the decision is today. If some of our guys get red-hot during the tournament, things could change.

 

Randle: Yes

Poythress: Back

WCS: Back

Goodwin: Back

Wiltjer: Back

Hawkins: Yes

Polson or Hood for the 13th scholarship, with the other walking on.

 

Harrow: No

Nerlens: NBA

 

Plus our current recruits:

Harrison 1

Harrison 2

Willis

Young

Johnson

Lee

Per KSR 10 minutes ago. These predictions are what Matt thinks would happen if the decision is today. If some of our guys get red-hot during the tournament, things could change.

 

Randle: Yes

Poythress: Back

WCS: Back

Goodwin: Back

Wiltjer: Back

Hawkins: Yes

Polson or Hood for the 13th scholarship, with the other walking on.

 

Harrow: No

Nerlens: NBA

 

Plus our current recruits:

Harrison 1

Harrison 2

Willis

Young

Johnson

Lee

 

So that we can keep this thread strictly for recruiting I started a separate thread to discuss next year's roster.

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/uk-roster-2013-a-251966.html#.UUHoq9bvt8F

  • Author
Per KSR 10 minutes ago. These predictions are what Matt thinks would happen if the decision is today. If some of our guys get red-hot during the tournament, things could change.

 

Randle: Yes

Poythress: Back

WCS: Back

Goodwin: Back

Wiltjer: Back

Hawkins: Yes

Polson or Hood for the 13th scholarship, with the other walking on.

 

Harrow: No

Nerlens: NBA

 

Plus our current recruits:

Harrison 1

Harrison 2

Willis

Young

Johnson

Lee

 

 

Say anything about Wiggins? Not that Matty Jones is the go to source for recruiting info or anything, but to be honest he's not as bad as he used to be. With his popularity has came opportunity to get close to some of the big chiefs in the basketball program, so as bad as I hate to say it he is much more privy to legit info now than he was in his days of stealing from pay sites.....

Say anything about Wiggins? Not that Matty Jones is the go to source for recruiting info or anything, but to be honest he's not as bad as he used to be. With his popularity has came opportunity to get close to some of the big chiefs in the basketball program, so as bad as I hate to say it he is much more privy to legit info now than he was in his days of stealing from pay sites.....

He thinks KY is #3 (maybe #2) on Wiggins' list

What about Randle? Any news or opinions?

Go Big Blue

 

Matt Jones of KSR believes that Randle will choose UK on the 20th/21st (my memory is going).

 

 

BTW, welcome to BGP!

As I've said for a few weeks, I feel like Randle is the missing piece for next season.

 

Wiggins is phenomenal, I'd love to have him, but James Young is no scrub. Makes missing out on Wiggins a little easier to handle if he doesn't pick the cats.

 

What's the starting 5 with all that talent ?

Harrison

Harrison

WCS

Randle

Young

Would that be 9 burger boys on the roster ? That's insane...

I've heard a couple people say they feel the Harrison twins are overrated? What say you GT?

I've heard a couple people say they feel the Harrison twins are overrated? What say you GT?

 

Not very smart people...

I've heard a couple people say they feel the Harrison twins are overrated? What say you GT?

 

I wonder if people think they're overrated because they feel they feed off of each other too much? It seems like GT has always been of the thought that they're pretty much as good as advertised.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.