Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Kentucky Wildcats recruits lead Jordan Brand Classic rosters - ESPN

 

Looks like the twins will face off against each other in the Jordan Brand Classic.

 

I kinda wish Andrew had been picked for the East team instead of Aaron so Wiggins and Randle could see what'd be like playing with Andrew at the point. Pretty cool regardless and will be fun to watch.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evan Daniels was interviewed by T.J. Beisner, who asked him of the three big players on UK's radar, in what order are they most likely to choose UK. He said Wiggins, then Gordon, & then Randle. Seems to think Randle will be the first to decide, but says "he kind of has everyone guessing" as to where he lands.

 

Linky

Evan Daniels was interviewed by T.J. Beisner, who asked him of the three big players on UK's radar, in what order are they most likely to choose UK. He said Wiggins, then Gordon, & then Randle. Seems to think Randle will be the first to decide, but says "he kind of has everyone guessing" as to where he lands.

 

Linky

 

I would love to have any of the three left on the board. I can't see any situation where UK lands more than 1 of the remaining three, though.

^I'll be very surprised if they don't land two.

 

Only way I see it happening is if Poythress or WCS decide to come back.

^I'll be very surprised if they don't land two.

 

Only way I see it happening is if Poythress or WCS decide to come back.

 

You think two of those three are going to willingly decide to split time at the same school??? :lol:

You think two of those three are going to willingly decide to split time at the same school??? :lol:

 

They don't all play the same position....:confused:

They don't all play the same position....:confused:

 

Gordon and Randle are both 4s in college and Wiggins would likely spend a bunch of time there as well if he picks UK. None of them are true wing players...

Gordon and Randle are both 4s in college and Wiggins would likely spend a bunch of time there as well if he picks UK. None of them are true wing players...

 

That's the first I've ever seen anyone say Wiggins didn't project out as a 3...

That's the first I've ever seen anyone say Wiggins didn't project out as a 3...

 

What he will be as a pro and what he is now are two different things. Right now he is more of a combo forward than he is a wing. Remember even KD was a 4 in college...

What he will be as a pro and what he is now are two different things. Right now he is more of a combo forward than he is a wing. Remember even KD was a 4 in college...

 

KD dominated the ball in college if I recall correctly....That's not really a 4 in my mind. Either way, I'll take your word for it, you're definitely more in-tuned to this stuff than I am.

I can say this, if Wiggins is in the mix, there won't be prolonged scoring droughts. I don't care how you label him.

So if they all would be playing the same position GT, what do you see Kentucky doing if Randle decides before Wiggins and he wants to come to UK?

KD dominated the ball in college if I recall correctly....That's not really a 4 in my mind. Either way, I'll take your word for it, you're definitely more in-tuned to this stuff than I am.

 

DJ Augustin had some pretty big numbers as the PG at Texas that season and had the ball a lot. He had almost 7 assists a game as a freshman. KD played the 4 and not many thought he could transition to the wing...

So if they all would be playing the same position GT, what do you see Kentucky doing if Randle decides before Wiggins and he wants to come to UK?

I mean obviously you take both if you can, I just don't see two of those three guys coming to UK with what would instantly be a numbers crunch for clock...

I can say this, if Wiggins is in the mix, there won't be prolonged scoring droughts. I don't care how you label him.

 

One thing he is going to have to continue to improve is his mid range game. Everything is either at the rim or a deep jumper at this stage in his development...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.