Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

I don't see any reason anyone would feel that way.

 

All the talk about not liking the spotlight, adding more schools to his list because he wanted to see what everyone had to offer, North Carolina, parent's connections....there are a few reasons.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see any reason anyone would feel that way.

 

It mostly stems from Evan Daniels' statement several weeks ago when he said he felt like Florida State had a slight lead.

It mostly stems from Evan Daniels' statement several weeks ago when he said he felt like Florida State had a slight lead.

 

Daniels is guessing just like everyone else. If the kid really doesn't want the spotlight, I'd think FSU would be the last place he'd go, but that's just me. :idunno:

  • Author
Daniels is guessing just like everyone else. If the kid really doesn't want the spotlight, I'd think FSU would be the last place he'd go, but that's just me. :idunno:

 

Spotlight's definitely brighter at Kentucky, but at least there will be others to share the spotlight with (see AD23 and MKG). He will be the man at FSU, and even though the spotlight is smaller it will all be on him. I think no matter where he goes he's going to be under the microscope just because he is such a talent and a future #1 pick. I think going to UK will help him learn to deal with that faster than anywhere else and get him more prepared for the pressures that come with the fame he will be receiving.

Daniels is guessing just like everyone else. If the kid really doesn't want the spotlight, I'd think FSU would be the last place he'd go, but that's just me. :idunno:

 

I don't know if he's guessing, but from previous analysis I've heard him give, Daniels seems reluctant at times to lean one way or another on a recruit. That conservative past worries me when he says he likes FSU's position.

I don't know if he's guessing, but from previous analysis I've heard him give, Daniels seems reluctant at times to lean one way or another on a recruit. That conservative past worries me when he says he likes FSU's position.

 

I don't know, he did say he thought Noel was heading to G'town as late as a couple hours before he announced for UK, so....

I don't know, he did say he thought Noel was heading to G'town as late as a couple hours before he announced for UK, so....

 

That's true.

Wiggins will not be able to hide from the spotlight unless he quits playing basketball.

I saw on KSR that someone from scout said Dakari to UK was a done deal. I know it's mostly all speculation, some of those guys hit, some miss. But does WWW being at Dakari's game this week mean something? Anyone have a clue?

Wiggins' coach said tonight that anyone making any predictions about his decision are purely guessing.

Wiggins' coach said tonight that anyone making any predictions about his decision are purely guessing.

 

Love me some Rob Fulford. Good dude...

Wiggins is scheduling official visits to UNC and KU.

Roy has shown a lot of interest for sure. Was in attendance before Christmas at a local game. I'm totally guessing, but I'll take a stab and say he ends up at UNC. He's never said it, but I just have a feeling. Wig is a different cat, no pun intended. Pretty reserved kid. And I'm not sure that having UK shoved down his throat works for him. Just a hunch.

 

With that said, Cal not showing up for the game vs. ACD at Boyd County and sending Antigua may have been a better move.

And now the Herald Dispatch just reported that Prep lost to Deion Sanders Prime Prep in Dallas and Cal and Antigua were both there.

And now the Herald Dispatch just reported that Prep lost to Deion Sanders Prime Prep in Dallas and Cal and Antigua were both there.

 

2014 PG Emmanuel Mudiay plays for Prime Prep. Cal is after him big time as well...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.