Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Gordon or Wiggins would be huuuge. Either one is fine by me.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like Gordon but I want Wiggins.
Every college coach in the country can say the same thing.
Every college coach in the country can say the same thing.

 

If only I got paid like they do.

:lol: Wonder if he still has that girlfriend back at Huntington Prep after this week...

:lol: Wonder if he still has that girlfriend back at Huntington Prep after this week...

She's headed to play at Notre Dame anyway.

  • Author
Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats

Cliff Alexander: "Michigan State and Kentucky are the ones I like most, also Baylor." Curie's Alexander looks to be more offensive

 

Possible to get Alexander and Towns both? I could see Towns playing the four with his perimeter skills and passing ability. Would make for a nasty inside duo, I mean talking about twin towers, Nerlens and WCS would have nothing on them. While Cliff tries to break the rim, Towns could be out there stroking that j, for some reason I can see a little Dirk in Towns' game.

  • Author
A9Y3TAwCUAE5Hf4.jpg#twimg

 

Now that's what I call an add campaign. I mean I love my Kentucky girls, but FSU's campus life and "sights" are world renown.

I would highly dispute the hotter girl angle.

I would highly dispute the hotter girl angle.

 

You can be wrong to your hearts content... :lol:

Life isn't fair.

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=38187

 

You're telling me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.