Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

2000 rolled out today for Wiggins at Scott County. Autograph line was over 30 minutes long.

 

And his game performance?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And his game performance?

 

17 of his team's 47.

17 of his team's 47.

 

Only 47? Not very many points for such a talented team.

His team won 61-44

 

Aging memory. Did he have 17?

Looked like a ton of UK fans there.

Wiggins had 17 and 11. He had some spectacular moments but we didn't get to see the kid I've heard compared to Labron today. He just wasn't that into the game. I was hoping for the high skill level and the motor of MKG. That wasn't the case.

The kid going to Florida State shot a lot.

Wiggins had 17 and 11. He had some spectacular moments but we didn't get to see the kid I've heard compared to Labron today. He just wasn't that into the game. I was hoping for the high skill level and the motor of MKG. That wasn't the case.

The kid going to Florida State shot a lot.

 

I was there. Wiggins looked good but I agree people need to pump the breaks a little on the "Better than Lebron at same stage" comments. Have seen both at same level and Lebron was better.

 

Wiggins is indeed the best player in the country though. No doubt about it.

 

Dunk of the day also didn't go to Wiggins...that would go to the Christian Faith player that absolutely destroyed Dominic Woodson on the two hand jam after Wiggins one hand put back. Dude was way up there and threw it right down over Woodson.

 

Speaking of Woodson, UK fans should be glad he eliminated them off his list. I was more impressed with Moses Kingsley, who is going to Arkansas.

 

Rathan Mayes looked VERY GOOD...I can see why Wiggins would want to play with him at Florida St if that is the route he chooses.

  • Author
Rathan Mayes looked VERY GOOD...I can see why Wiggins would want to play with him at Florida St if that is the route he chooses.

 

James Young is better. :D

 

James Young is better. :D

 

Fact...

Jeff Drummond ‏@JDrumUK

"I think Aaron wants to win a national championship." -- Aaron Gordon's AAU coach on big factor in his recruitment.

 

 

IF this is true the UW is only on there because of his dad's relationship with Romar.

Wiggins coach said the kid won't stretch it out. Once he knows he'll announce.

 

He will NOT do it on ESPN according to the coach. My kind of kid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.