Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Author
Dave Telep asked Randle what one player he would take to college with him.

 

Andrew Harrison.

 

Also said the most important thing to him was winning a championship. Florida would be good next year, probably championship good if they landed Randle, but one would have to think that interview looked good for Kentucky. I know he has a great relationship with Donovan but I'm wondering if Walker already being in the fold will have any impact. I doubt it happens because of a weak draft but Young coming back could also play a role?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK can't be "looking good" for Randle, Wiggins, and Dakari, right?

UK can't be "looking good" for Randle, Wiggins, and Dakari, right?
That would be sick with a p!!!
UK can't be "looking good" for Randle, Wiggins, and Dakari, right?

 

That almost wouldn't be fair. I mean that would just be sick.

UK can't be "looking good" for Randle, Wiggins, and Dakari, right?

 

I don't think so.

UK can't be "looking good" for Randle, Wiggins, and Dakari, right?

Why Not?

Why?

 

I can't see both Randle & Dakari coming to UK with Marcus Lee already on board.

 

Having said that, I didn't think Bledsoe & Wall would play together either. If anyone could pull it off it would be Cal.

 

Gun to my head, though, I think UK gets Dakari, Florida gets Randle, & FSU gets Wiggins.

 

But please also keep in mind that I'm pretty stupid. :lol:

Dave Telep asked Randle what one player he would take to college with him.

 

Andrew Harrison.

 

Love to hear this!!!!

  • Author

I don't know how things were before Randle hurt his foot, but I think Cal giving his generous (but a little overkill) offer to let Randle on the team as a student assistant on scholarship if he could never play again went a long way. When your trying to sell to parents and the recruit itself that you really care about them, what better way than to make a statement like that. Now granted everybody knows there's probably zero chance he would have to miss a college season with the injury, its still an outside the box gesture. I think it may have really helped Kentucky's case if they weren't already in good shape. I think it's going to come down to the wire, I couldn't imagine getting both Wig and Randle but I would be more than happy with either. With James Young already on board, as well as the likelyhood of Harrow, WCS and Witljer coming back I think Kentucky could still be a very nice team if they sured up that four spot with a guy like Randle/Gordon. Dreamers though would love to see arguably the best player since Lebron wear Kentucky blue, I guess I'll keep dreaming, wake me up in May. :lol:

Edited by dolamite

Marcus Lee had 31 points and 29 rebounds yesterday.

 

He had a game earlier where he had 22 points and 25 rebounds.

Marcus Lee had 31 points and 29 rebounds yesterday.

 

He had a game earlier where he had 22 points and 25 rebounds.

 

I wonder what type of competition he's playing against ? Good to know he crashes the boards.

  • Author
Marcus Lee had 31 points and 29 rebounds yesterday.

 

He had a game earlier where he had 22 points and 25 rebounds.

 

He's got so much upside, the best thing about him is he should just keep getting better and better. Judging his senior season compared to his others it looks like he's already came a long way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.