Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Wiggins wants more teams to recruit him. Says only 2 have been recruiting him consistently for 2013.

 

 

“But my options are still wide open,” he added. “People think they can dictate or know where I’m going, but they might be in for a surprise.”

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do you guys get this stuff?

Wiggins wants more teams to recruit him. Says only 2 have been recruiting him consistently for 2013.

 

 

“But my options are still wide open,” he added. “People think they can dictate or know where I’m going, but they might be in for a surprise.”

 

That certainly doesn't sound good. With that second comment (and I know nothing about the kid) UK might be better not getting him.

 

UK might be better not getting him.

 

Absurdity...

Absurdity...

 

Sounds like the kid has some attitude. Like I said, I don't really know him or his personality at all.

Sounds like the kid has some attitude. Like I said, I don't really know him or his personality at all.

 

I do know him. No attitude. None.

 

Secondly, he spent a prolonged time (couple extra days at home) in Canada. Heard with his own lips he still doesn't know if he'll reclassify.

 

Saying UK would be better off without him is like saying the Thunder would be better off without KD. Just dumb.

  • Author
I do know him. No attitude. None.

 

Secondly, he spent a prolonged time (couple extra days at home) in Canada. Heard with his own lips he still doesn't know if he'll reclassify.

 

Saying UK would be better off without him is like saying the Thunder would be better off without KD. Just dumb.

 

With the time you have spent around him, what's the vibe he puts out on UK? Does he like Kentucky and Calipari as much as what we have been made to believe, or does he even show any feelings towards any schools at all?

I don't believe his options are still open. It's UK or FSU.

 

This. :thumb:

I would like to have him in either 2013 or 14. Either one would be good by me.

He wants the hype and King treatment for a while. It's been UK and FSU that's kinda boring in sure.

With the time you have spent around him, what's the vibe he puts out on UK? Does he like Kentucky and Calipari as much as what we have been made to believe, or does he even show any feelings towards any schools at all?

He's the most unassuming kid you could imagine. Very polite, has a girlfriend at the same school who could start for all the boys programs in the tristate, would rather be playing X-box than talking to anyone about being treated like LeBron James. If there is any desire for any special treatment, it's from somewhere else. Maybe his coach, maybe his dad. As for UK, the coaches would love for that to happen, and if you're running one of the high school juggernauts, who could blame them? But in the long run, I think Wig will decide along with his parents where he goes. His parents being FSU alumni has to play a role, but like his coach told him, what would you have to prove there when in all reality he's the biggest fish in any pond.

Sadly, I wouldn't rule Carolina out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.