Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

I'm thinking Young or Lee will be the next domino to fall...

 

GT, what's your feeling on Lee? He's down to UK and California isn't he?

 

I'm guessing Young to UK in the next two weeks. But what do I know?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did Jabari Parker drop UK from his list of schools? I read that UK never made an in home visit.

Why did Jabari Parker drop UK from his list of schools? I read that UK never made an in home visit.

 

UK and Parker never even went on a first date...

Why did Jabari Parker drop UK from his list of schools? I read that UK never made an in home visit.

 

My guess is that Cal realized other schools were just in better position to land him.

UK and Parker never even went on a first date...
No UK interest or none on his part?

 

My guess is that Cal realized other schools were just in better position to land him.
What position were they in?
No UK interest or none on his part?

 

Was just never a fit. Happens sometimes...

Why did Jabari Parker drop UK from his list of schools? I read that UK never made an in home visit.

 

Didn't wanna come off the bench I suppose... Kids today.

James Young is announcing tomorrow on ESPNU...

  • Author
James Young is announcing tomorrow on ESPNU...

 

Hmmmmm I wonder where to? :D

Edited by dolamite

 

Hmmmmm I wonder where to?

 

Kentucky..

  • Author
Kentucky..

 

Did he ever take any officials other than the one to Kentucky? Did he go see Sparty or anything?

 

 

But I'm thrilled! Even though it looked like him and the Twins would be Cats for a while, it feels a lot better when it actually happens. I had read some stuff saying the twins wanted to be the first to commit so they could say they were the ones that got the ball rolling and got people to follow them to UK, looks like they barely beat Young.

Did he ever take any officials other than the one to Kentucky? Did he go see Sparty or anything?

 

 

But I'm thrilled! Even though it looked like him and the Twins would be Cats for a while, it feels a lot better when it actually happens. I had read some stuff saying the twins wanted to be the first to commit so they could say they were the ones that got the ball rolling and got people to follow them to UK, looks like they barely beat Young.

 

Young wanted to on his visit, but Cal asked him to hold off for a little bit from what I have heard...

  • Author
Young wanted to on his visit, but Cal asked him to hold off for a little bit from what I have heard...

 

I had read from a few different places that the Harrison's wanted to be first, so makes sense to me. With Cal, timing is everything so you never know.

Young wanted to on his visit, but Cal asked him to hold off for a little bit from what I have heard...

 

Cal has it rough down there in Lexington.

You guys having 13 pages about next year's recruiting class in basketball makes it that much easier for the administration to keep the status quo in football.

 

 

How's that Jim? I saved you some time. :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.