October 4, 201214 yr The winning salesman was at UKs women hoops last night, not on Texas begging. Go blue no shock.
October 4, 201214 yr Yeah because we don't have TV's here. :rolleyes: Go back to work, people come to the emergency room because of EMERGENCIES.
October 4, 201214 yr I just love how these guys handle themselves on the floor and in that interview. I think I'm as excited about these commitments as any Cal has gotten.
October 4, 201214 yr It's just a shame UK opens the basketball season with Maryland this year instead of next.
October 4, 201214 yr Speculation is the class could be 7 players. 3 already committed. They seem to be leading for Young, Randle, and Wiggins if he reclassifies. That's six.
October 4, 201214 yr Speculation is the class could be 7 players. 3 already committed. Randle, Young, Lee and Wiggins...
October 4, 201214 yr Speculation is the class could be 7 players. 3 already committed. Might be the greatest recruiting coup ever. Time will tell...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.