Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

 

I have reason to believe what I said is true. However, they are teenagers so who knows.

 

 

Give me a break. Have the balls to stand by your comments. You don't see GT waffling like you do.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give me a break. Have the balls to stand by your comments. You don't see GT waffling like you do.

 

Knowing these things is GT's job. I believe they will be at UK.

 

Knowing these things is GT's job. I believe they will be at UK.

 

So you're guessing. That's all I wanted to hear.

The winning sales person moves on to his next client.

The winning sales person moves on to his next client.

 

The winning sales person closes the biggest package deal in decades. Just sayin...

 

The winning sales person closes the biggest package deal in decades. Just sayin...

 

Cal isn't skipping Orange Leaf to go to Texas to thank them.

The winning sales person closes the biggest package deal in decades. Just sayin...
which would include???
which would include???

 

 

The Harrison twins.

Is that really that big of a package deal? I mean they were going to be together no matter what...to me a package would be the Harrisons plus someone else. Or two other players that decide to come together, the twins were always going to be together so I don't look at them as a package deal like we normally talk about on here.

Is that really that big of a package deal? I mean they were going to be together no matter what...to me a package would be the Harrisons plus someone else. Or two other players that decide to come together, the twins were always going to be together so I don't look at them as a package deal like we normally talk about on here.

 

Yes, it is. Two sure fire lottery pick guards in one swoop...

Julius Randle trims list to 6. UK included. Duke & UNC not.

 

Baylor also out. Looking very strong for UK...

 

:dancingpaBest news I have heard all day!!!!

 

Just wish he would announce this fall, and not make me wait till spring where he is going.....

That's great, I just thought that since these two were always going together that maybe someone else was going to be in the package...well was hoping.

That's great, I just thought that since these two were always going together that maybe someone else was going to be in the package...well was hoping.

 

Unrealistic expectations much???

So you're guessing. That's all I wanted to hear.

 

Not guessing. I firmly believe that as of right now they are set to announce for UK but teenagers have made fools of a lot of smart people.

 

I say that UK ends up with the Harrison twins, Randle, Young, and Wiggins either this year or next.

Unrealistic expectations much???

 

GT, I think at one time you were really high on Young, how do you feel about him now?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.