Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Harrison's daddy wants them at Maryland but they want UK. All of our eggs are in this basket.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ No doubt. Seems like the parent often wins out on these things, or maybe I'm just a Negative Nancy.

^ No doubt. Seems like the parent often wins out on these things, or maybe I'm just a Negative Nancy.

 

Unfortunately I feel the same way on the issue. Cal needs to win over dad it sounds like.

Unfortunately I feel the same way on the issue. Cal needs to win over dad it sounds like.

 

Yep. I think he needs to give him $200,000.

Yep. I think he needs to give him $200,000.

 

Or maybe even $400,000........

Or maybe even $400,000........

 

Whatever it takes, my friend. :lol:

^ No doubt. Seems like the parent often wins out on these things, or maybe I'm just a Negative Nancy.

Pessimistic Patty

In just surprised Cal is all in on them, I know Randle is in the mix but they're the key.

In just surprised Cal is all in on them, I know Randle is in the mix but they're the key.

 

Only true if Wiggins stays in 2014. Harrow will likely be around at least for his junior year and add Randle, Wiggins and Young. In that situation it doesn't sting much, if at all...

Daddy is denying this is true.

Daddy is denying this is true.

 

Then he needs to prove it by saying his boys are going to UK.....

Daddy is denying this is true.

 

The report was from Zags. He is wrong more often than he is right when he tries to break info...

Ben Roberts said that this information has basically been known for a while & that Daddy Harrison has stated this will be his sons' decisions.

 

I still say give them $200k. :lol:

  • Author
Only true if Wiggins stays in 2014. Harrow will likely be around at least for his junior year and add Randle, Wiggins and Young. In that situation it doesn't sting much, if at all...

 

Especially if you can pick up another one or two, like a Troy Williams, Aaron Gordon or Marcus Lee.

Especially if you can pick up another one or two, like a Troy Williams, Aaron Gordon or Marcus Lee.

We might as well be greedy and just bring in the Harrison's plus the rest of these guys, lol.

 

Wiggins is one of the most impressive high school players I've seen in quite a while, but I've only seen him in highlight clips.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.