August 8, 201214 yr UNC for Randle? NC State? I thought he'd for sure he'd land in the ACC. Don't get an ACC lean. Duke or UNC, sure but a kid from Texas isn't going to NC State at that level...
August 8, 201214 yr Author Don't get an ACC lean. Duke or UNC, sure but a kid from Texas isn't going to NC State at that level... Anyway you see a Kansas/Kentucky slug fest for his services? I've never really got the feeling he's going to stay in state, but how big of a player will Baylor/Texas be?
August 17, 201214 yr No James Young? I guess Young is still in play but I'm not sure how or where he fits with Wiggins.
August 17, 201214 yr Author I guess Young is still in play but I'm not sure how or where he fits with Wiggins. Possibly as a scoring 6th man off the bench or at the 3 with Wiggins at the 4 if Kentucky is lucky enough to have this situation actually fall into place.
August 18, 201214 yr Can't blame Wiggins. The sooner he graduates high school the sooner he can start earning millions.
August 21, 201214 yr Harrison twins set to announce on October 29th, per KSR. Knew they were going to make the announcement around thier birthday.
August 21, 201214 yr Knew they were going to make the announcement around thier birthday. GT said that a while back. When is their birthday?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.