Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

He was born in 95 which would make him around the same age as Parker and others of class of 2013. I defer to your wisdom and knowledge on all things under the recruiting umbrella, I only ask because I heard some one on the radio on the drive home this afternoon speculate that he would indeed reclassify.

 

I know his age, that isn't what I'm saying. He has only completed 2 years of high school to this point, so doing two years between now and next August is a rather tall task...

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, thanks...I wonder why the guys on the radio were so confident he would reclassify?

Ok, thanks...I wonder why the guys on the radio were so confident he would reclassify?

 

Because most of the time people talk about recruiting they have no clue what is really going on... :D

I figured that's what it was...not sure who it was. I heard it this afternoon, but it seemed as if it was a replay of a broadcast from this morning.

Because most of the time people talk about recruiting they have no clue what is really going on... :D

 

GT has said this for a while, I tend to listen to what you've got to say brother but I also listen to whisperers as well. I jwould just bet on your info if it came to it.

GT has said this for a while, I tend to listen to what you've got to say brother but I also listen to whisperers as well. I jwould just bet on your info if it came to it.

 

I'm not saying it won't happen, just skeptical because I know the reality of the situation...

"

I heard Aaron Gordon will be visiting UK soon.

 

I would love to see this guy in Lexington. His youtube clip called "the nastiest" is unreal. We're talking about Blake Griffin hops and aggression with a bit of an outside game. Check that reel out.

I would love to see this guy in Lexington. His youtube clip called "the nastiest" is unreal. We're talking about Blake Griffin hops and aggression with a bit of an outside game. Check that reel out.

 

He's a bad dude. Been playing at the 17U level for 3 years now and was the 2nd best player at Peach Jam behind Wiggins. Going to be a battle to get him off the west coast, but UK has a shot...

Remember, Dec. 14th and 15th you can come see Wig with your own 2 eyes at Boyd Co. Middle School. Friday vs. Walnut Hills out of Cincy and Saturday vs. Arlington Country Day. Some of you BGP UK recruit junkies come on down. Love to have you.

Remember, Dec. 14th and 15th you can come see Wig with your own 2 eyes at Boyd Co. Middle School. Friday vs. Walnut Hills out of Cincy and Saturday vs. Arlington Country Day. Some of you BGP UK recruit junkies come on down. Love to have you.

 

I'll be in Ashland on Christmas break then, so I'll definitely be there. How do you get tickets?

  • Author
Remember, Dec. 14th and 15th you can come see Wig with your own 2 eyes at Boyd Co. Middle School. Friday vs. Walnut Hills out of Cincy and Saturday vs. Arlington Country Day. Some of you BGP UK recruit junkies come on down. Love to have you.

 

 

I was thinking about just driving up to Huntington one evening and catching a game. Talent like that doesn't come around often so if you have the chance to go watch them play in that kind of intimate setting you have to go. I can see me and a couple of buddies making the trip, could even end up at the Boyd Co. event.

I'll be in Ashland on Christmas break then, so I'll definitely be there. How do you get tickets?

 

You can buy them at the door. Gym seats 5600.

I was thinking about just driving up to Huntington one evening and catching a game. Talent like that doesn't come around often so if you have the chance to go watch them play in that kind of intimate setting you have to go. I can see me and a couple of buddies making the trip, could even end up at the Boyd Co. event.
The Country Day game will be a big deal. I'm looking forward to that one.

 

.

Remember, Dec. 14th and 15th you can come see Wig with your own 2 eyes at Boyd Co. Middle School. Friday vs. Walnut Hills out of Cincy and Saturday vs. Arlington Country Day. Some of you BGP UK recruit junkies come on down. Love to have you.

 

Remind us in Dec. Would love to go see these players and games.

I am watching AAU ball on ESPNU right now; Houston Defender vs. Boo Williams. The Harrison Twins are awesome- it is uncanny how they find each other on the floor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.