Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Zero chance they go to different schools. No freaking way...

 

You still confident they land in Lexington?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You still confident they land in Lexington?

 

Confident is understating it...

Confident is understating it...

 

That's what I like to hear. :dancingpa

Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats

James Young gives top 5 of Kentucky, Kansas, Michigan State, Ohio State and Arizona http://bit.ly/OlQrTo (premium)

Julius Randle looking to visit Kentucky

Julius Randle, one of the top five prospects in the Class of 2013, hasn’t been on the University of Kentucky campus in more than two years.But that could change soon.

The 6-foot-11 Randle, who is ranked No. 1 in the class by 247 Sports and No. 2 by Rivals and ESPN, said he would like to visit Ohio State and Kentucky “real soon,” in order to try and get more information to narrow down his list. He said no dates have been firmed up yet.

 

“I want to narrow it down soon and I haven’t been to Kentucky since I was a freshman and I haven’t been to Ohio State at all,” Randle said during the LeBron James Skills Academy.

 

 

With UK, Randle said he “wants to take a closer look,” at the defending national champions. He claims an offer from all the schools on his list.

“Coach (John) Cal(ipari) is a players coach,” Randle said. “He raises the level of play of his players and gets them to the next level.”

 

Julius Randle looking to visit Kentucky | Jody Demling – Recruiting

Yea, don't feel any real confidence with Randle. I'd love to go on college visits, too if I were him...get hooked up with whatever for an entire weekend? Count me in..

IF Wig reclassifies, wonder how that will fall out.

IF Wig reclassifies, wonder how that will fall out.

 

Would take a TON of work as he isn't going to be a 5th year guy next year. Quite different than almost all of the guys that have moved back recently. Think it is highly unlikely...

Rob said something about classes he took in Canada. Not sure what that means, and I think they are planning a sit down with the family to discuss the options and what's best. Selfishly, I hope he stays in the class he's in. But if he was mine, I'd tell him like Major Harris' mom at WVU. "I told that boy to get on up out of there".

Rob said something about classes he took in Canada. Not sure what that means, and I think they are planning a sit down with the family to discuss the options and what's best. Selfishly, I hope he stays in the class he's in. But if he was mine, I'd tell him like Major Harris' mom at WVU. "I told that boy to get on up out of there".

 

I agree on the latter. Just saying it would take a ton of work for him to move back either way. He doesn't have the cushion built in like most have had when moving back.

 

Bottom line, he is the top guy not in college or the NBA. Nice spot to be in...

I wouldn't want anything to do with Chris Walker. Every time I saw him over the spring and summer he was lazy, played with zero passion or aggression and had a big hand in dragging down a very talented team to at best average status. Talented? Sure. Not worth the headache from what I saw of him...

 

Has anything changed regarding this over the past year? I saw some scouts talking about how he has shown great effort lately. The kid seems über talented, but UK still hasn't offered him so I doubt they're going to. Must be a head case or something.

Has anything changed regarding this over the past year? I saw some scouts talking about how he has shown great effort lately. The kid seems über talented, but UK still hasn't offered him so I doubt they're going to. Must be a head case or something.

 

I saw him in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend and he was playing hard. Softened my stance on him a little, but there are still concerns. Will see him later today...

I saw him in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend and he was playing hard. Softened my stance on him a little, but there are still concerns. Will see him later today...

 

Did you view Cousins in a similar fashion? Just wondered if there was a comparison between the two.

Did you view Cousins in a similar fashion? Just wondered if there was a comparison between the two.

Maturity is certainly an issue. Cousins was more about a nasty streak he didn't always care to control...

I saw him in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend and he was playing hard. Softened my stance on him a little, but there are still concerns. Will see him later today...

 

Thanks GT. Let us know what you see from him today if you can.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.