Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

I am watching AAU ball on ESPNU right now; Houston Defender vs. Boo Williams. The Harrison Twins are awesome- it is uncanny how they find each other on the floor.

 

They can play a little...

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope UK can land the twins! Today's game was the first good look I had of them, and they are certainly the real deal. Not that it means anything but I noticed Kentucky was the first school one of them mentioned when asked about the schools left on their list.

I sure hope UK can land the twins! Today's game was the first good look I had of them, and they are certainly the real deal. Not that it means anything but I noticed Kentucky was the first school one of them mentioned when asked about the schools left on their list.

 

The twins are all but done. Can't imagine Baylor wants to dip into the cash flow on something that high profile...

Florida it is for Chris Walker.

 

Why did UK not offer Walker?

Why did UK not offer Walker?

Questionable attitude and work ethic...

Alot of people have been saying that UK is now a major player for Randle, but I'm not sure if I believe it.

Alot of people have been saying that UK is now a major player for Randle, but I'm not sure if I believe it.

 

I read somewhere that UK was "closing the gap." What a nasty addition that would be to the Harrison brothers and James Young.

Questionable attitude and work ethic...

 

That's two good reasons to not offer, a luxury I guess that Florida does not have...

Alot of people have been saying that UK is now a major player for Randle, but I'm not sure if I believe it.

 

I read somewhere that UK was "closing the gap." What a nasty addition that would be to the Harrison brothers and James Young.

 

I became a huge fan of Julius Randle when I saw him play in the Beachball tourney his Sophomore year. I have kept up with him since then. Would LOVE to see him join the BBN.

 

Believe Julius in on TV tonight at 7.

I became a huge fan of Julius Randle when I saw him play in the Beachball tourney his Sophomore year. I have kept up with him since then. Would LOVE to see him join the BBN.

 

Believe Julius in on TV tonight at 7.

You've been singing his praises for at least 3 years I know of now.

You've been singing his praises for at least 3 years I know of now.

 

Yes I have. My son put together a list of players to watch while I was at the beachball. Julius was not on the list, but Zack Peters, which is on same team as Julius was, and had committed to Kansas. I went to watch Zack and came away really impressed with Julius.

 

Julius didn't have a good first half last night, but played much better in the second. Says he may wait till the spring to announce.

  • Author

Is it true that James Young is going to wait until Spring to decide? Or is that just hearsay? If so thats far and away from making a commitment by late August.

Is it true that James Young is going to wait until Spring to decide? Or is that just hearsay? If so thats far and away from making a commitment by late August.

 

There are a lot of people trying to control that one. Talked to a high major coach last week that said he had 4 people try to get an open assistant coach spot by saying they could deliver Young. If it does drag out, it very well might get messy...

There are a lot of people trying to control that one. Talked to a high major coach last week that said he had 4 people try to get an open assistant coach spot by saying they could deliver Young. If it does drag out, it very well might get messy...

 

I've read that UK is getting more aggressive with Xavier somebody--an AAU teammate of Andrew Wiggins. Have you heard this & if true, does this mean they might be backing off Young some?

I've read that UK is getting more aggressive with Xavier somebody--an AAU teammate of Andrew Wiggins. Have you heard this & if true, does this mean they might be backing off Young some?

 

Xavier Rathan-Mayes. He is more of a combo guard and Young is a wing...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.