Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Author

This UK class could get just downright filthy.

 

Could you imagine a class of.....

 

Harrisons

Wiggins

Rathan-Mayes/James Young

Willis

 

and possibly one of Aaron Gordon or Julius Randle.

 

 

:scared:

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IF Wig reclassifies, wonder how that will fall out.

 

Would take a TON of work as he isn't going to be a 5th year guy next year. Quite different than almost all of the guys that have moved back recently. Think it is highly unlikely...

 

He was born in 95 which would make him around the same age as Parker and others of class of 2013. I defer to your wisdom and knowledge on all things under the recruiting umbrella, I only ask because I heard some one on the radio on the drive home this afternoon speculate that he would indeed reclassify.

 

I know his age, that isn't what I'm saying. He has only completed 2 years of high school to this point, so doing two years between now and next August is a rather tall task...

 

Ok, thanks...I wonder why the guys on the radio were so confident he would reclassify?

 

Because most of the time people talk about recruiting they have no clue what is really going on... :D

 

I'm not saying it won't happen, just skeptical because I know the reality of the situation...

 

It was always on the table, was just a matter of him deciding if he wanted to take on that much work. What changed is he dominated the basketball world this summer and there is really no point in him doing an extra year of high school if he doesn't have to. He's going to be taking on one heck of a workload, but it makes sense given how things went in July if he is willing. Sounds like he is, and I think the news will come out this week...

Nice to be able to have the options and choices he has right now. Hope he ends up at UK of course...2013-14 could be a crazy good year.

This UK class could get just downright filthy.

 

Could you imagine a class of.....

 

Harrisons

Wiggins

Rathan-Mayes/James Young

Willis

 

and possibly one of Aaron Gordon or Julius Randle.

 

 

:scared:

Not saying it's going to happen, but if UK got Wiggins, Harrison twins, Young, and Randle or Gordon for 2013, that would be the greatest recruiting class in basketball history. That would be the new fab 5!

Wiggins coach says to expect a decision "really soon" regarding the 2013 reclassification question.

Wiggins coach says to expect a decision "really soon" regarding the 2013 reclassification question.

 

Have to decide by the start of school or he isn't going to have a chance to make up what is needed...

I don't want to go back through all these posts, but didn't someone say that Wiggins is not a redshirt? If so, wouldn't he be graduating at 16, or maybe 17, years old? Not that that's a problem. From what I've seen of him on highlights he is definitely more than ready for the next level regardless of his age.

I don't want to go back through all these posts, but didn't someone say that Wiggins is not a redshirt? If so, wouldn't he be graduating at 16, or maybe 17, years old? Not that that's a problem. From what I've seen of him on highlights he is definitely more than ready for the next level regardless of his age.

 

He is the same age as most 2013 recruits, just didn't start high school until a year later...

^ He's older than Jabari Parker, isn't he?

 

How would you rate the 2013 top five if Wiggins is included?

This UK class could get just downright filthy.

 

Could you imagine a class of.....

 

Harrisons

Wiggins

Rathan-Mayes/James Young

Willis

 

and possibly one of Aaron Gordon or Julius Randle.

 

 

:scared:

 

I think if you add those names up they some how equal #9.

^ He's older than Jabari Parker, isn't he?

 

How would you rate the 2013 top five if Wiggins is included?

 

Wiggins

Parker

Andrew

Aaron

Randle

Wiggins- Kentucky

Parker- Michigan State

Andrew- Kentucky

Aaron- Kentucky

Randle- Duke

 

What do you think?

What do you think?

 

Don't get the Randle to Duke vibe, but not bad...

Don't get the Randle to Duke vibe, but not bad...

 

UNC for Randle? NC State? I thought he'd for sure he'd land in the ACC.

UNC for Randle? NC State? I thought he'd for sure he'd land in the ACC.

 

I still have faith that he will be a part of the BBN.

I still have faith that he will be a part of the BBN.

 

I hope you are right!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.