Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 56 Dixie 35

Featured Replies

Dixie started strong, then crashed and burned.

 

Is CCH a contender or a pretender, that is a lot of points to give up?

  • Replies 127
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Give up 35 to Dixie after Dixie got killed the week before (I know without Pike) and they gotta be #2 in the state!? I don't follow that logic.

Give up 35 to Dixie after Dixie got killed the week before (I know without Pike) and they gotta be #2 in the state!? I don't follow that logic.

 

sorry, typo. Cov Cath would beat Boyle.

  • Author
sorry' date=' typo. Cov Cath would beat Boyle.[/quote']

 

I think it would be a good game.

 

The next three weeks will tell us if CCH is going to compete with Highlands and beyond.

CCH outscores Dixie 42-14 in 2nd Half and showed they can handle some adversity. Great win against a big rival.

CCH outscores Dixie 42-14 in 2nd Half and showed they can handle some adversity. Great win against a big rival.

 

Dixie was so out of shape... They were dead in the 2nd half..Same story different year..

Dixie was so out of shape... They were dead in the 2nd half..Same story different year..

 

I agree with that.

Dixie was so out of shape... They were dead in the 2nd half..Same story different year..

 

I think Thursday is going to be ugly at HHS. Amazed that the Dixie faithful aren't more up in arms on the subject of conditioning. Year after year, no team does less with more in NKY.

Great win for the Blue Colonels. Can the Birds get a 3 score win over Dixie?

Give up 35 to Dixie after Dixie got killed the week before (I know without Pike) and they gotta be #2 in the state!? I don't follow that logic.

 

You can not use any of week 1 to measure Dixie's offense.

If you can't play defense very well CCH can put 50 on you. No surprise at their output tonight.

  • Author
You can not use any of week 1 to measure Dixie's offense.

 

You had me confused Clyde, I was measuring CovCath, not Dixie.

 

And I added without Pike, I can add it again if you like?

Give up 35 to Dixie after Dixie got killed the week before (I know without Pike) and they gotta be #2 in the state!? I don't follow that logic.

 

You can not use any of week 1 to measure Dixie's offense.

 

You had me confused Clyde, I was measuring CovCath, not Dixie.

 

And I added without Pike, I can add it again if you like?

 

Your logic seemed to be based on Dixie not scoring many against NCC but 35 against CCH. CCH's D is a TBD.

I heard Gabe Gray had 5 TDs. Nice work.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.