Covington Catholic 56 Dixie 35

theguru

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Thursday is going to be ugly at HHS. Amazed that the Dixie faithful aren't more up in arms on the subject of conditioning. Year after year, no team does less with more in NKY.

Perfect way to describe it. Its even more amazing that everyone involved is content with the outcomes. Is the band any good??

Pike at safety was one of the dumbest moves I've seen in a while. 14 points were a direct result of him at safety. If you're going to put him on D, then put him at DE or LB where he can help, not hurt you. Lastly, halftime adjustments were made by one team and not the other.

My logic is a win over Campbell and a "comeback" win over Dixie don't justify a "gotta be!"

Lets talk in a couple of weeks. The "win" over Campbell County was 35-0 at Half and cruise control from there. The "comeback" win was a 21 point win against a team that considers CCH their biggest rival who had essentially their best 3 offensive players back in their normal positions tonight.

#33 Sam Burchell is a beast. He laid some serious wood tonight, including a sack on Pike. He might be the best LB I've seen at CovCath in a good while, and he's only a sophmore.

That's a tall order. Sam Flynn comes to mind.

Lets talk in a couple of weeks. The "win" over Campbell County was 35-0 at Half and cruise control from there. The "comeback" win was a 21 point win against a team that considers CCH their biggest rival who had essentially their best 3 offensive players back in their normal positions tonight.

If CovCath wins next week we won't have to talk, I will be converted!