Can we close the book on Campbell County?

JDOMAX

Close the book on them...no way. Those kids are out in the sun practicing 5-6 days a week like the Cov. Cath. kids, Highlands kids, etc. If their hard work does not convert to many wins this year, it will likely convert to W's in the years to come. Coach Lickert wore the "Highlands" on the front of his jersey for too many games to be down too long.

They lost to Cov Cath, so what. I would like to know where the studets of the Cov Cath Team live. I will go out on a limb and state that some of them live quite a bit of distance from the School. Campbell County fot the most part draws kids in the area around Alexandria. There is no comparism to a Catholic School to a Public School for the most part. Campbell County will be a School that will right the ship.

If you all haven't noticed this is a repeating trend. I don't think in anyway, shape, or form is the OP trying to put down this team. I think he is just asking is this a team that is really going to make noise this year..

Correct.

Who knows what the future holds for Campbell but the question is can you close the making noise book for 2011 for the Camels?

They can't decide on a QB.

They are not sure who is going to run it.

The Defense can't stop anyone.

Seems to me you can't get past the Camels turning the Red Devils down a few years back. New coach who didn't have clear cut quarter back to step in and take over, last year Camels second string QB was a senior as well. Seems to me they have decided on their QB. So new coach, no QB with any experience, new scheme on both sides of the ball, huge senior class last year. Not completely sure of the number but, around six returning starters from last year. Just what were your expectations for the Camels this year. Go Camels :clap:

Seems to me you can't get past the Camels turning the Red Devils down a few years back. New coach who didn't have clear cut quarter back to step in and take over, last year Camels second string QB was a senior as well. Seems to me they have decided on their QB. So new coach, no QB with any experience, new scheme on both sides of the ball, huge senior class last year. Not completely sure of the number but, around six returning starters from last year. Just what were your expectations for the Camels this year. Go Camels :clap:

So the background noise in the OP is the sound of an ax being grinded?

Only a fool closes the book on any team based on one scrimmage or one game.