Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can we close the book on Campbell County?

Featured Replies

Correct.

 

Who knows what the future holds for Campbell but the question is can you close the making noise book for 2011 for the Camels?

 

Id say it's too early to do that. Yes, they got hammered by CovCath and there are a ton of questions at this point. Now if Milford and NCC both provide similar results, then it becomes more valid.

I also agree it is too early to close the book on the Camels but I think we should know for sure after the Cooper game.

I'm hanging-in-there for the Camels to improve. It is noteworthy, however, that Campbell County is the largest high school in Norhern Kentucky, and outside of wrestling, they do not make much noise in sports.

I'm hanging-in-there for the Camels to improve. It is noteworthy, however, that Campbell County is the largest high school in Norhern Kentucky, and outside of wrestling, they do not make much noise in sports.

 

What is their enrollment? I was thinking Ryle might be the largest.

They lost to Cov Cath, so what. I would like to know where the studets of the Cov Cath Team live. I will go out on a limb and state that some of them live quite a bit of distance from the School.

 

The new CCH jet has really helped in that area.

The new CCH jet has really helped in that area.

:lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :thumb:

I'm really shocked this is a conversation, one game with a new coaching staff and a new offensive cordinator. I say give the team a chance, 2 or 3 games into it, see where they are and still at that point closing the book is not an option. If im correct, Campbell Co has always been playing catch up in football, I could be wrong but dont they lose alot of kids to NCC and Highlands? I just think its too early to write them off, give him time.

Time to close the book on "close the books" if you ask me.

 

AMEN :thumb:

I agree with Flots & JW, The school is buiding a new stadium and they have a proven, youthful coach. Give 'em a year or so, they'll be back.

 

I think it's crazy to make any assumption on this or any other team after only one game, especially given the new staff?? That said, I'd only ask "back to what"??

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.