uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Glaser set up his defense to stop Simpson and the running game, forcing someone else on the SK team to carry the load. Simpson did not play more than 2/3rd's of the game because he wasn't used to getting hit that hard, so quite often, off to the sidelines he trotted.

Chad Lawrence played a wonderful game for the Pioneers. First he took advantage of the Tigers over-committal to the running game by throwing to the holes in the St. X. zone. When the Tigers adjusted to this, he pulled the ball down and ran for big plays. Nonetheless, despite his heroics and Simon Kenton playing the best game in their school history, the Pioneers returned to NKY with their tails tucked between their legs as 48-34, 14-point losers. If a 14-point loss is the zenith of your bragging rights, then so be it.

I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed the game and having the opportunity to host and converse with some great Simon Kenton fans. Personally, I have a lot of respect for the Pioneers. Your pot-stirring antics, uk#1fan, however, forces a come-to-Jesus post on my part. You rant, rave, and belittle the St. X. offense since it is heavily run orientated. What you fail to do is look at the effect this offense had on your team. Despite having by far the best offense in Simon Kenton history, you team couldn't stop a one-dimensional offense and gave up a whopping 48 POINTS!! Your lack of defense against the run cost you the game. Why should anyone even try to pass against such a team when there is no reason?

By the way, in regards to this coming scrimmage at Simon Kenton, I look for the Pioneers to emerge victorious. St. X. is drastically down in talent this season and will be very fortunate to avoid a losing season record. Despite what some other Tiger supporters have said, there is no one on this year's squad who will even get a D1 look. This team will have to scratch and claw its way through every game. :cool:

Building the wall a bit early this year aren't we?

Yea a lot of people on here last year was saying Holmes would be SK in a scrimmage. SK won 69 to 6 or something like that!

Honestly I didn't even know Holmes had a football team. SK has been decent a time or two, but seriously.....you have to win something to earn something. Got it?

Coach Glaser set up his defense to stop Simpson and the running game, forcing someone else on the SK team to carry the load. Simpson did not play more than 2/3rd's of the game because he wasn't used to getting hit that hard, so quite often, off to the sidelines he trotted.

Chad Lawrence played a wonderful game for the Pioneers. First he took advantage of the Tigers over-committal to the running game by throwing to the holes in the St. X. zone. When the Tigers adjusted to this, he pulled the ball down and ran for big plays. Nonetheless, despite his heroics and Simon Kenton playing the best game in their school history, the Pioneers returned to NKY with their tails tucked between their legs as 48-34, 14-point losers. If a 14-point loss is the zenith of your bragging rights, then so be it.

I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed the game and having the opportunity to host and converse with some great Simon Kenton fans. Personally, I have a lot of respect for the Pioneers. Your pot-stirring antics, uk#1fan, however, forces a come-to-Jesus post on my part. You rant, rave, and belittle the St. X. offense since it is heavily run orientated. What you fail to do is look at the effect this offense had on your team. Despite having by far the best offense in Simon Kenton history, you team couldn't stop a one-dimensional offense and gave up a whopping 48 POINTS!! Your lack of defense against the run cost you the game. Why should anyone even try to pass against such a team when there is no reason?

By the way, in regards to this coming scrimmage at Simon Kenton, I look for the Pioneers to emerge victorious. St. X. is drastically down in talent this season and will be very fortunate to avoid a losing season record. Despite what some other Tiger supporters have said, there is no one on this year's squad who will even get a D1 look. This team will have to scratch and claw its way through every game. :cool:

I love most of your post.....the latter is laying it on a little thick, IMO.

My Friends, I do not think my friend Ox is sandbagging anyone this year. It will be a downyear for the Tigers, and the schedule will not help matters. We just hope everyone takes it easy on us.

SK has no pity on ST X I hope they run the score up on them!

My Friends, I do not think my friend Ox is sandbagging anyone this year. It will be a downyear for the Tigers, and the schedule will not help matters. We just hope everyone takes it easy on us.

Tiger fans bringing in trucks of sand now. :D

I figure X will have better chemistry this year than last year, I heard that two of the top players for X didn't get along very well. That is strictly a rumor though, I don't necessarily know if it is the absolute.