uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Practice game, I don't put stock in them to pick a winner, no one wants to show go much, kids get playing time, coaches trying new things, But I'll go with X. 45-0

SK will score on them just like the last time they played!

Did you really ask who would win the scrimmage?? Uh.... No way Sk has enough to compete with Louisville schools, any longer. If it were an actual game and they were keeping score, X would dominate. But since its not, X will dominate....:cool:

Not even close......SK is overrated. St. X by a landslide. SK might not get passed Scott County this year, if they do play. I'm not certain but I think I saw they do play county.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Did you really ask who would win the scrimmage?? Uh.... No way Sk has enough to compete with Louisville schools, any longer. If it were an actual game and they were keeping score, X would dominate. But since its not, X will dominate....:cool:

SK has plenty of good returning players! SK will beat ST X and send them back down the river crying!

A: They aren't coming up a river B: There are no records for scrimmages so no one can "win" C: If anyone for SK makes a player from ST X cry, it will be a result of laughter....Good Luck this season, i look forward to your posts every day!!

A: They aren't coming up a river B: There are no records for scrimmages so no one can "win" C: If anyone for SK makes a player from ST X cry, it will be a result of laughter....Good Luck this season, i look forward to your posts every day!!

When SK's Nate Powell gives a ST X DB a stiff arm and scores on them maybe you will realize I was right!

Or maybe when SK's 6'7 David Stephens goes up for a touchdown pass!